5 days

it took Ronda 5 whole days to come up with something to say after Natalia KO'd her

Attached: FIVE (5) DAYS.png (587x377, 32.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B9qCmlYn1wz/?igshid=1qi84yneonyuy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is incestual camwhoring not "weird" compared to discussing conspiracies with bros?

Shut up, Nattie. Nobody cares about you anymore.

honestly talking conspiracy theories in a barn sound comfy

Nothing will ever beat Ronda discovering "millennials be eating avocado toast" from her boomer Facebook meme and repeatedly using it to attack Becko.

Ronda should have just responded with "BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP"

Ronda is really bad at Twitter.

Ronda is just bad at social media in general because she's completely tone death. That weird ass house tour video during the quarantine for example.

It’s tone deaf, birdbrain.

Tbh this it was a weird insult because imo they're both equally bad.

>tone death
Absolutely
Good
Fuckin
Morning
Sir

It's burntbrain, burntbrain

Ronda waited until now to promote Smackdown. Being bad at Twitter... sheesh. Go back to Chuddit.

Nice headcanon, pinhead.

lmao, just lmao
instagram.com/p/B9qCmlYn1wz/?igshid=1qi84yneonyuy

Nah, this is the same shit as Becketty
It's just a work

Sad thing is that Ronda literally would decimate any of them on the mic. But she has to hold back. She'd shut down everyone in the UFC but her character is 'let the violence do the talking' so the other girls can get some semblanceof a fight

ronda is my fuckin girl 4ever i love when she threatened to beat up the nigdashian kek

Ronda clearly suffers from some type of autism that has been compounded by brain damage from getting BTFO in mma. She tries to speak and do things, but it always comes across goofy and mistimed.

cope

I'd rather have sex with my sister than talk flat earth 2bh

You mean it took 5 days for her and Nattie to come up with a worked response together.