CesaroBros... We know our boy will have great matches uppercut the shit out of the midgets in AEW...

CesaroBros... We know our boy will have great matches uppercut the shit out of the midgets in AEW... but will he have learned how to cut a promo in clear English?

Attached: 69784036.png (1920x1080, 250.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvkRuUwNrMk
youtube.com/watch?v=hSGuSd2htak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the original marble mouth

Attached: andreoliolio.png (519x616, 549.72K)

It's AEW. All he needs to do is
>Look shocked when he gets interrupted
>Look straight into the camera and say
"I will kick your fucking ass, Daniel Garcia!"
Without stumbling over the curse word.

>without stumbling over words
DOA

It never stopped Jungle Jack.

Regal will be cutting his promos

This. Claudio will fill in that coveted "stand in the background during Regal/Moxley promos not doing anything in particular" niche along with Danielson.

ywah but hes shit as well

ESLbros, why are we cursed with the marblemouth? I can speak in an almost perfect murican accent when I'm alone but if I try speaking out loud I stumble and mumble

no but that's what regal will be for

I'd be excited to see Cesaro in the hands of a competent booker but we all know he'll get lost in the shuffle in 3 months or less

I’d love for Cesaro to come in and uppercut every adam cole elite midget until every one of them had to retire due to CTE

good moveset

youtube.com/watch?v=XvkRuUwNrMk

youtube.com/watch?v=hSGuSd2htak

charisma vacuum

If there's one guy I would be ok with the NXT booking of "Hottest free agent shows up and instantly gets the strap", it'd be him. Shame it won't happen and he'll just be the Buddy Murphy of BCC.

Mox - Shooter
Danielson - Yuta
Cesaro/Claudio - ???

Who will be his pet Asian?

Promo ability is unnecessary, especially if you're great in the ring. That's what managers are for. Regal would be the perfect mouthpiece for him.

Riho.

Mmm yes give everybody a manager. All managers wrestling. They tried giving him heyman and still nobody cared

Heyman himself said in a Q&A he wasn't there to promote Cesaro, he was there to keep the Lesnar/Taker feud alive without them around. Cesaro was just an excuse to have him on TV cutting promos about Brock and Heyman fells kinda bad for him because of it.

Guaranteed 6 month disjointed feud with Tony Nesse while Scorpio is still healing up to do the job to Wardlow

Give him le manager and make him le silent badass