Non Console war venting

Everyone names one thing about their favorite promotion and show that annoys them

Most people here still watch wrestling and enjoy it most of the time but due to the console war we never get to let the shit out that annoys us.
I'll start:
This whole ratings and PPV buys talk led to Tony Khan thinking we actually give a shit about the ratings or the money AEW is making. So when he makes a stupid decision he always excuses it with "Yeah but it made money so it was worth it. CAN WE GET SOME A-E-W CHANTS?"

Attached: 1633242877224.png (474x237, 119.3K)

Raw and SD don't do PnP, which sucks because I'd actually like to see more out of the matchups they get.

>insisting on using shitters like xyon quinn and cameron grimes
>bron's feuds since ciampa have been ass
>took LA to the main roster to waste him
>matches that could use a couple extra minutes go short, still have long reddit bait matches for no reason

Attached: 1645577098160.jpg (720x900, 83.94K)

I hate that AEW started building a successful alternative promotion, which handily beat NXT in viewership almost every week, only to then hire fucking dozens of shitters from WWE, including most of the NXT roster they were beating every week. Now AEW is a bloated, incoherent mess. It's like NXT Black & Gold but with really shit booking. Tony has ruined the company by being a massive mark for anything with a link to WWE.

l'm not loyal to any one promotion, l just watch whatever's on.
>AEW
l FUCKlNG hate the fans. They remind me of the Full-Sail dweebs in the worst way. A bunch of smug fucking theater club kids who care more about being part of a "fandom" then wrestling.
>WWE
Everything's so micro-managed and overly branded. "The WWE universe", "WWE superstars", of course "sports entertainment", it's all cringe. Vince really needs to take a step back and give guys room to breathe.
>lmpact
Bring back the six sided ring.
>NJPW
lt feels like there's nothing happening. BOSJ just happened and G1's coming up but there's just nothing that feels exciting. All the matches have happened a million times, anyway.
The Bullet Club, for all the shit they get here, was the catalyst for a lot of shit happening but it's gone stale. Forbidden Door isn't anything, just a bunch of matches with little to no build.

Agree on both AEW and WWE.
AEW won't change because those obsessive, smelly losers make up at least 90% of the fanbase.
WWE won't change because it's billion dollar public company. It's now just a gigantic corporation, which means taking the safest, lowest risk route every time and pandering to investors.

aew sits in the stupid middle ground of almost being attitude era type stories booked around crazy shit happening, but also does this gay sports based thing as if we care about filler tournaments or how many wins someone has. They should unironically hire Vince russo to lead creative for a while, just to see how kino it could be. Tony could also hire an actual booker like Kevin sullivan or pay cornette to be an advisor or something and start using their stars properly

He needs a proper booker, 100%. It's really obvious that he used to play a LOT of EWR.

I don't watch WWE and I love AEW even though it isn't perfect and they get some things wrong, they're trying their best and they entertain me. I hate all console warring and E-drones.

I'm fine with him booking AEW since he appears to have a lot of flexibility and is open to ideas, but the fact that nigga is demanding to book ROH at the same time too works me into a seethe

Russo would immediately swerve the fans and tilt the show towards sending people in the wrong direction with all kinds of red herrings and shock value stuff, mite b cool. but it'd be risky because he'd be burning through massive amounts of fan good will in order to do that

>AEW
I agree with u on it being a clusterfuck booking but you gotta be realistic, all the nxt guys have been jobbing constantly to elevate other guys. Such as Hangman going over Adam Cole twice, JE going over reDRagon

What will happen to ROH though? It's not like AEW is doing good enough numbers to warrant a whole separate promotion/TV deal. Unless it's going to be a YouTube fed, I don't know what the fuck he's going to do with it.

>all the nxt guys have been jobbing constantly to elevate other guys
The NXT guys keep getting booked while the other guys go nowhere.

He should find a network to put them on against NXT, kek

I'm an AEW fan and hate the devauleing of the belts. There are starting too be too many. There absolutely did not need to be a belt for the Owen winners nor did anyone ask for another men's singles title. Not to mention Scorpio Sky's boring ass tnt run.

I watch both AEW and WWE so I'll have a crack at both.
Kevin Dunn needs to be replaced already. Like holy shit it's impossible to know what's going on with all the camera cuts he does or that stupid practice of following the impact of punches or chairshots with the camera to give them "impact" when all they give me is a migraine. Sometime you miss some amazing moments as well because of his shitty cinematography, or you get to see them but they're extremely chopped up and devalued. Also the lack of experimentation in the WWE and the sterile nature of the creative team is something that's massively disappointing,
Tony Khan also needs to be replaced. The guy is the mark son of a billionaire who runs his promotion like an e-fed from the early 2000s. He has no real experience in the industry and does not have what it takes to make the hard decisions like releasing talent to refresh the roster. But he acts as if everyone who comes on board are his friends and accommodates every little thing to cement that. Some are wise to this faggotry like Joe but many like FTR fall for it and feed into his mark fantasies. Get someone who can make the hard decisions to keep the company afloat and grow it. Not only that, but do booking that makes sense and produces good matches and feuds without listening to a damn word that obese smelly marks scream into their ear. Do what draws money and ratings first, not stars.

Attached: 1648995883603.webm (640x306, 781.89K)

This as well as giving punk the belt really soured me. Mjf is right

bros you don't actually watch wrestling right? this is a work who watches wrestling in the year of our lord 2022

Attached: 1524279388347.jpg (933x1118, 106.05K)

>he acts as if everyone who comes on board are his friends and accommodates every little thing to cement that.
Yeah but he's really cold to you once he realizes you don't have a future in the company. I think he's actually a mark and wants to be friends with them but he also acts like their friend so they are more invested in the companies success

Everyone has had a boss like Tony - acts like your friend, but is too much of a coward to have the tough conversations. People like that end up with zero respect, because everyone eventually figures them out.