Kind of crazy how this was a big deal yet only 2 of them actually had success in WWE

Kind of crazy how this was a big deal yet only 2 of them actually had success in WWE

Attached: 0C648D86-CA3B-4878-9106-CC5BC4A4B8E4.jpg (1000x600, 79.15K)

In fairness Vince only wanted Benoit. Prichard was able to make a (correct) case for Guerrero, and the other two came as a package deal.

Malenko did have success since he was an backstage agent until he left on his own to produce all those high-class psychology-based AEW matches we see every week.

Bitch in the back flicking her bean to the Dean

Malenko was sadly on the last legs of his in-ring career, but he was still a top trainer and agent after retiring.

>We're the nodimecalz

Kind of like the Shield except only 1 Shield member was worth anything while none of these geek midgets were worth shit.

We don't pretend to like Roman anymore now that he's gone, you can stop pretending.

Should've got Kronus back with Saturn and had The Eliminators in the tag division.
As far as Malenko, he couldn't draw pussy in a whorehouse with a $100 sticking out of his fly.

>Just who the hell are you guys!?

Malenko
>We're the No Dimeacalz - and our mission is to not draw any viewership ratings in the WWF

Guerrero
>Órale! Viva la raza! Let me tell ya hombre, I thought we drew a dime once, but it turned out it was a peso! *laughs like a hyena*

Benoit
>I'm the excellence of execution, and when I step into that ring, I'm gonna execute the fans

Saturn
>*sticks a mop up his ass*

Attached: 9236637bf4876baf9c6e429aa2703ea0e1c78510652768366abdb0236b92480e.jpg (384x288, 21.41K)

Malenko was obviously not a "Vince" type of guy but did they really have no interest in Saturn? Guy had a good look and was a solid hand to have around for the low/mid card.

the one on the right did pretty good with stone temple pilots

Saturn stopped getting pushed after he shot on someone

i never cared about them
they were all just boring wcw guys to me
even eddie bored me

Saturn used to work as a job guy for the WWF at the start of his career, maybe Vince just saw him as that and that alone.

Attached: 1631842129639.png (256x197, 87.8K)

Yeah, I preferred charismatic WWF midcarders like Bob Holly or Steve Blackman.

Ah I didn't know that. But that's what happened with Raven also, Vince always saw him as just Johnny Polo and probably honestly had no idea that he was a pretty big deal in WCW.

Steve Blackman and Al Snow together were entertaining

>only 1 Shield member was worth anything
Correct, sad that we must watch Seth and Roman shitty promos and matches every week :(

bob holly and crash in the hardcore divsion were very entertaining

Yeah so was Perry's mop gimmick, Malenkos ice-man gimmick and Eddie's latino heat gimmick.

that's right