Whos hyped for Ric Flair's last match will he die in the ring
twitter.com/HeyHeyItsConrad/status/1540150017259962369

Attached: flair.png (1142x860, 770.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656070096367.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should be Funk

*until he needs more money

I watched his last match versus Shawn Michaels in 2008. HBK kicked that old cocksucker's head off and that was that.

Indy garbage feds are non-canon.

what a broke bitch

Ric Flair should wrestle Microman

Attached: Microman.gif (489x249, 3.53M)

God like promo. Flair is and always will be the man.

still does a better promo then anyone in the business today

he is still going to try and fly around the ring, he wont be able to help himself from going all out like he used to. very good chance he will blade unless for some reason hes not allowed. he might shoot die and i think thats what he wants. probably wont watch, cant be bothered watching wrestling, but should be a good show

Hope he gets summer of 92'd in the middle of the match with 0 explantation

Kind of gay bro I am all for memes but you need to get off here for 5 minutes because you literally can not stop thinking about interracial gay anal sex

so broke that cry for the gimmick of Becky.
Idiot piece of shit

Of course it's fucking Triller.

Honestly, this is a step up for what they're usually promoting. Ric at least has a lower chance of dying than Evander Holyfield did.

MMMMM the dead don't need no money

>criticises Foley for being a deathmatch wrestler
>will perform a literal deathmatch

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656070096367.webm

Attached: 1655476375474.gif (200x200, 3.16M)

Hope he don't die because it should make a decent grip. Roll tide on that

Prediction: Triller will build a PPV around a Hulk Hogan match within the next 12 months.

Imagine if he shits and pisses himself in the ring and it starts spraying out of his trunks on to Jay Lethal and then they have to change him in the ring with an adult diaper and powder and everything.

>"I always told you Flair was the shits"
- Ole Anderson

who's flair going up against?

NiggaTaker

Microman

triller is based. they put on shit show circus events almost like pride did. they give us the fights we never knew we needed. the spirit of brawl 4 all lives on

Attached: Trump-2.jpg (2000x1333, 754.18K)

I feel like some of the guys originally booked for Flair's final match bailed out after they saw the backlash and no longer wanted to be associated with it which is why no partner or opponent has been announced yet.

2 cucks

What a fucking retard. Everyone involved in this should be ashamed to participating in taking advantage of this dementia ridden alcoholic

Look at his swarthy Mexican looking son, that's what you get for impregnating every third world whore you can find.

nice digits Satan