Only 2 days left until we Elitegods can safely stop pretending modern nujamal matters

Only 2 days left until we Elitegods can safely stop pretending modern nujamal matters.

Attached: 1656001014285.png (633x681, 435.71K)

True. The uppity jamals can thank us for making them relevant for a month and then go back to the basement until they're needed again.

MJF paying for gook sins

this

AEW has never mattered and you Elitefags can pretend you're real women but that's not true either lmao

Attached: 1655817997579.gif (404x382, 157.64K)

jamal got a shot at relevance and shat the bed, if they last til next year maybe tony will give them another handout.

As far as I'm concerned, any AEW watcher that is pretending nujamal matters to hype up The Forbidden Flop isn't a true elitechad.
True elitechads don't give a shit about this garbage and are looking forward to Blood and Guts, which include MJF's return.

>include MJF's return
Source?

I made it up

It's obvious. No shit there's no source cause it's gonna be a big reveal.

The only ones hyping it are the nujamals, it’s obvious because they get uppity for calling it a shitty PPV or shit on that gook

nice falseflag

Bro, there's not that many jamals lol. There's like 6 of them. It's pretty obvious a lot of this hype is on AEW fans trying to pretend nujamal matters just so they can hype the PPV up, which is cringe.

AEW haven't been relevance since last time they got million views. The only relevance is always WWE

Can't wait for this gook shit to be over so we can get back to the regular storylines, especially MJF. The entire company got cooled off for this shit.

New CHADS aren't watching AEW or care about your terribly built vanity show full of sawdusted trannys, Dominion was better than this and the G1 is coming up which you fags will all pretend to watch in an attempt to sound relevant just like you retards do every year. Eat shit trannys.

>MJF coming back
nice copium

New Jachad here. I'm watching the show out of curiosity and to see Americans pop for my guys. Especially since you look at this card and know no New Jachad guy that is Tier 1 is gonna take a fall, cause based Gedo knows how to protect his.
But you're right overall, this is just gonna be another show for New Japan and then we move on to bigger kino. G1 is gonna be based.

Worked

>Elitegods can safely stop pretending modern nujamal matters.
>translation: aew is unreliable partnership

Attached: aew vs njpw partnership.jpg (1604x1236, 744.3K)

>Bobboschizo falseflag thread
Just here to drop a kwab

This. These faggot Aewtists bitched and bitched about a partnership for YEARS and now that they have it bitch and cope about everything to do with it. Neck yourselves.

>Only 2 days left until we Elitegods can safely stop pretending modern nujamal matters.
true. we actually wanted the noah partnership