Who's the janetty?

Attached: KWAB.jpg (478x642, 31.87K)

Rare double Michaels

>The promoter (Any Forums) always makes sure Pepe goes over wojak in every feud
>Burial after Burial
>Gets over despite jobber tier booking
>In order to survive this shitty booking wojak changes gimmicks successfully multiple times(Soijack, Brainketjack, Pink Wojack, etc...)
>Gains mainstream success
>While pepe remains successful only in one promotion and a racism scandal made sure he'll never gain mainstream success.
I can see who the KWAB is between these two.

Pepe is on twitch and dropped the racism gimmick years ago

Two promotions including twitch. He's the World Champion in that one too.

Yeah and it's wojak because he's a B+ player on all those promotions
>Gets buried by Pepe the Frog on 4chinz.
>Gets buried by GigaChad and YesChad on every other platform.
Never the guy and never drew a dime

Kek this.

Both of these are such god tier workers that keep changing their gimmicks to keep up with the times and stay relevant. Wojak is the Michaels on Twitter. Pepe is the Michaels on Twitch. I'd say they're about an even Double Michaels on Any Forums, with maybe Pepe just slightly edging it out.

Who goes over on plebbit?

No clue, but I guess wojak? What with pepe having his formerly racist gimmick and all.

>Pepe had a movie made about him.
>inb4 picrel
Never happened
>Has two mega-over gimmicks as Apu and Pepe
>Is great as both a face and heel (Any Forums and ADL respectively)
>Crossover appeal
>Timeless (never changes with trends)
>Has only ever jobbed to Doge (meme of the decade contest)
I do, however, admit that the *sip* boomer meme was one of the greatest memes of the last 5 years. That and the fact that Pepe is proprietary are the only metrics where Wojak beats Pepe.

Attached: file_(6).png (600x837, 355.65K)

Wojak was over in Reddit over a decade ago.

wojaketty buried himself when he formed that /qa/ stable

Considering that gimmick still gets massive heat. I'll say he was successful.

Wojak has become reddit unfortunately. I miss him bros. There were so many good wojaks but they had to ruin it for us

wojak has become hardcore jannettied pepe has had mega crossover success

Wojak got over in many feds (even tho some of them suck) such as Twitter, tiktok. Although Pepe gets the upper hand with the mic work due to his alt right pol opinion I think it’s safe to say wojak is a better worker who puts others over such as gigachad whose push destroyed comedy in the last 3 years even still the burial did nothing to basedjak and he’s still prospering.

Wojak has no plebbit variations. Even the most recent soijak gimmick came from Any Forums.

so pretty much Pepe is the Stone Cold and Wojak is The Rock

One advantage people aren't talking about is that Pepe has the best long running feud. Pepe vs Janny. Like you said, Wojak has many feuds but all of them ran their course. While Pepe vs Janny is eternal.

Pepe but Pepe is much better. Whenever I see Pepe I get filled with joy and happiness. Whenever I see Wojak I just get reminded that Any Forums shapes normie’s memes and has since it’s conception, and the whole image of Any Forums shitting on Reddit’s plate is true.

Holy dimes forgot about that

Attached: 6299B4A3-F106-4E61-AC46-B638A88D86B0.jpg (940x635, 151.95K)

>>Timeless (never changes with trends)
lol what. Pepe changed a ton.
Apu. Clown shit. He's always changing his gimmicks.

The movie you're talking about is about his early days. That pepe that is there, with his gay colored lips, is the dimeless version.

no its the other way around that guy is clearly unaware of pepe's crossover success and still thinks hes only the racism frog

It's not completely wrong. Wojak is more mainstream than Pepe, like how The Rock is more mainstream than Austin but like with Rock in Hollywood, Wojak lost some of its charm/soul.

So simple, yet so kek worthy. This feud is still dimes.