One of the only good wrestlers out there (Maybe the best wrestler)

>Every match looked good
>Didn't kill the entertainment pace by writhing on the ground for 2 minutes any time somebody touched him
>Didn't pretend to get hurt when people did moves wrong
>Didn't destroy his body doing stupid flippy shit that obviously wouldn't actually work
>Real tough guy
>Did amazing technical and realistic ground work with anybody who could match him
>Insanely over in Mexico
>insanely over in Japan
>Would have been over with gringos if gringo wrestlers didn't get worked into a seething shoot by how based he was
>Great ad career
>Great film career
>80 years of wrestling and counting

Attached: Mil Mascaras.jpg (300x168, 6.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiyWzmP5ZVc
youtube.com/watch?v=KrXZ9gcJ6hM
youtube.com/watch?v=QArRmZK-n9Y&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best wrestler ever, no doubt

si

El Santo is better.

How many times did El Santo kill dracula? at least twice

you can't see a Santo match

mascaras, inoki, sammartino, mutoh, and billy robinson are the goats

I wanna watch some lucha movies where they fight a werewolf or some shit. Where to find?

is he still butthurt about not getting his win back from The Destroyer?

>As told in his book A Lion’s Tale: Around The World In Spandex, Jericho was amazed at finally feeling that he’d hit the big time by performing in front of 10,000 fans, but didn’t have much praise for Máscaras. He says that Máscaras in the dressing room before the match while standing on his toes and donning his mask, was bragging that he had trained Arnold Schwarzenegger on Venice Beach in 1968, was the best technical wrestler in Mexican history and was a superstar in every country in the world — even Luxembourg.
>Jericho recounts, "After all his talk I was expecting something special, but in reality he was rotten. He didn’t want my partner or me to do any offensive moves, as he said the thousands of fans in attendance wouldn’t believe in us. Yet he did nothing in the ring besides flexing his saggy pectorals and dancing around like he had antalones in his pantalones. But the massive crowd went nuts for him anyway. After the match was finished, he kept his mask on the entire time he was in the building, even while standing in the shower."
>"I worked my ass off every night trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. I was especially ticked off after the match on the second-to-last night of the tour when he cornered me. ‘Nobody cares about you. They just care about me. Nobody paid to see you; they paid to see me. So no more of your moves tomorrow night because nobody wants to see them.’"

/ourguy/ Mil continues to expose the marks and make em seethe

Attached: mil mascaras.jpg (1024x1021, 134.77K)

Holy BASED

Kek what a worked gringo

kek basado y rojopastillado

youtube has some

They were good friends.

People from his generation liked Mascaras, like you can survive in Japan back them if people didn't like you.

>Jerichetty still seething decades later
KWAB

Is mil mascara alberto del rio dad?

Uncle.
Dos Caras is ADR's dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiyWzmP5ZVc Vampires
youtube.com/watch?v=KrXZ9gcJ6hM mummies
youtube.com/watch?v=QArRmZK-n9Y&t superpowered midgets

are they the tallest family in Mexico?

KEK how is Jericho such a faggot.
>Calls it chicken shit
>Also says crowd was going nuts for Mil