Just how explosive was Kevin "The Outsider" Nash?

Attached: the outsider.gif (259x475, 137K)

>29
BAWK

he was white hot explosive once they scraped him off of that alley floor in the summer of 92. I hear he was exploding white for 6 hours after that.

nobody's joking ese

He could handle assaults like nobody else

some people exploded inside him from what I heard, though I could be wrong

Oh my god

BASED

DEAR OH DEAR

Goodness Gracious!

It's been 5 years and your gay little meme still isn't over.

Bruh this 92 shit bussin rn on god.

wolfxirs...

WOLFHOMOS...

Attached: when you see a giant bbc.jpg (357x329, 18.53K)

Wolfcuck is sliding this thread kwab.
BUMP

He still is lmao

basado

Summah of 92

Awwww fuck Nashxisters here we go again

oh no no no no

I was at Walmart the other day when I saw Kevin R. Nash, I'm not sure what he was doing there, but he seemed to be looking for something. I tried to avoid him, but he suddenly turned and looked at me. His eyes were cold and lifeless, like a doll's. I tried to walk away, but he followed me. I could feel his eyes on me, boring into the back of my head. I quickened my pace, but he matched it. I was about to turn and run when he suddenly grabbed my arm. His grip was like iron. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. He stared at me with those cold, dead eyes and said, "I know what you did." I didn't know what he was talking about, but I could see the madness in his eyes. I tried to pull away again, but he tightened his grip. I could feel his fingers digging into my skin. I was about to scream when he gave me a sly grin then suddenly let go and walked away, chuckling to himself. I turned and ran the other way, not looking back. I don't know what he was talking about, but I know I never want to see him again.

are you black ?

...yes, why?

we ALL know what you did

>Hey Mr Vegas you can take a shortcut down that alley

Attached: tumblr_32bc3db0ab91ecdc312c78898c658808_f22fc44d_400.jpg (320x240, 7.35K)