Moves that destroy any chance of the match looking real

>Canadian Destroyer
>Irish whip
>Supplex (if the wrestler taking it doesn't die)
>That HHH sledgehammer poke
>Chest slapping
>punching (if they don't blade for the gash)

Attached: Jeff Cobbb pop up gut wrench german supplex.gif (600x600, 3.93M)

It’s obviously not real, literally anyone over the age of 8 can tell pro wrestling isn’t real regardless of what moves are used. If you can’t suspend your disbelief for an Irish whip or punches or a suplex then genuinely stop watching because those are going to be in 99% of matches. Go watch 70s euro stretching

>>Supplex
Sir!

suppplex

I can't believe in any fight being real that doesn't happen inside the octagon. Fucking fake fights everywhere, gymnasts on a roll trying to sell us their ""boxing""", random """street fights""", """the knife duel""" during my brother's wedding """amateur wrestling""". Fuck you, never gonna believe it, real combat happens only in octagon.

what about the war in Ukraine?

Triple P is my favorite wrestler

are you actually not impressed by cobb catching a man on the way down and then suplexing him without any help?

Like with most wars that are going on currently, I've not seen any fights (as in melee combat) happening nor any Irish Whips or Chops used. Also there is no such thing as Octagon Cage Carrier vehicle, so I guess either everything war-related is fake or hand-to-hand combat never drew a dime in military, so nobody expects it happen during a war.

Suplexes happens in real fights all the time and nobody dies.

Chops to the chest are a basically just a wrestling dick measuring contest. It’s a game of chicken. Who can dish out the most and take the most etc. completely believable.

Nobody dies in fights? Zero people?

Everything

Attached: dahneeljpeg.jpg (521x304, 24.08K)

if you go head first you die

Based Taz

Fake ass phony bullshit, you're competing to be the Best in the World. No one would believe that the fight is real if one of the participants tries to start a dick measuring contest or, say, tickle his opponent.

Yes because tickling your opponent is exactly the same as hitting your opponent as hard as you can and them doing the same to you to see who can take the most punishment

Nobody tickles in real fights and nobody competes in a "who can take the most punishment" mark-ass bullshit, you little punk bitch.

kek

absolutely based

Attached: 1647060658489.jpg (750x1334, 247.84K)

Dick measuring contests are kino.
My favorite is when a wrestler grabs two weapons and throws the other to his opponent.

If you're not a retard and co spider that in pro wrestling, guys maneuver themselves in moves to avoid I jury and land as safely as possible so they take less damage in the match and don't lose as easily then maybe you'll start understanding wrestling.

>Nobody tickles in real fights
Clearly you haven't seen CM Punk vs Mike Jackson then.

Gold

Clotheslines where they jump and backflip. Even someone hit in the head by a truck wouldn't perfectly backflip.
Actually, doing a backflip would actually reduce the impact

If they didn't flip they would be viewed as doing a Flair Flop

Add the pedigree to the list