Alvarez on how many things changed on Forbidden Door

"I am going to attempt to go over this card and everything that has been changed" - Bryan Alvarez
Max Caster and Gunn Club (Billy Gunn, Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn) vs. Yuya Uemura, Alex Coughlin, The DKC and Kevin Knight - Does not know, maybe it was meant to be Bowens but given how long he has been injured maybe Billy was always the plan
Jon Moxley vs Tanahashi - obvious
Adam Cole vs Adam Page vs Okada vs Jay White - "Originally this was not a championship match originally this was a tag team match" one of the guys in this match was actually not in this match and was moved elsewhere
Clark Connors vs Pac vs Miro vs Black - obvious Ishii injury
Jericho, Sammy, and Archer vs Eddie, Yuta and Shota - Not sure, going with presumption nothing changed. says later that someone in chat pointed out Moxley was not originally facing Tana so maybe this was also changed.
Ospreay vs Cassidy - Meant to be Will vs Andrade - Orange Cassidy may have been the name that was going to be in the Okada tag that is now a 4 way
RPG vs FTR vs UE - "I couldn't tell you all the details but I was given the impression that this was not the originally scheduled match"
Toni vs Rosa - "I believe this has actually been planned from the beginning"
ELP, Hikuleo, Young Bucks vs Sting, Darby, Shingo, Hiromu - "given their are 8 people my guess is they all had their matches changed repeatedly" including on the day of the last dynamite
ZSJ vs ??? - Obviously, says he thinks it will be Claudio

Attached: z'.png (600x600, 819.63K)

>ZSJ vs ??? - Obviously, says he thinks it will be Claudio
literally all the journalists think its him

well then it's probably him

Page vs Jay

Cole and Red Dragon vs Okada, trent and cassidy sounds about right to me.

2/2 in singles, Punk/Danielson, Jay/Ospreay

Damn, we were this close to seeing Okada ruin his legacy by teaming up with Orange Cassidy.

Okada regularly teams with Toru Yano, retard.
Fuck AEW trannies but you're stupid.

>Jericho, Sammy, and Archer vs Eddie, Yuta and Shota - Not sure, going with presumption nothing changed. says later that someone in chat pointed out Moxley was not originally facing Tana so maybe this was also changed.

this was obviously meant to be moxley in place of yuta originally

I assumed he'd be in place of Kingston. Him and his two boys is a fun little story.

>Ospreay vs Cassidy - Meant to be Will vs Andrade
lmao what a downgrade

jamal is irrelevant as fuck who csres.

It's a huge downgrade in match quality but this is unironically gonna be a bigger win for Ospreay has far as the trannies are concerned. Andrade has been completely lost in the tranny shuffle.

I dont give a shit about that oc is a jokeman

Okada has spent the past decade teaming with YOSHI-HASHI

>pins your fave

Ass Spray sucks but he ain't getting pinned by OC lol

>This no-dimes twink faggot AEW guy in a white shirt and black pants was MEANT to wrestle this ugly looking gook that no one knows about
>But it all CHANGED - OH NOOOOO - and now this other, even faggier, skinnier looking fuck from AEW is going to face this even less known disgusting bug person.
>How will the 5000 hardcore smarks in the arena and the 10k who buy this shit handle this?

You got a lot of hate in your heart my brother.
I hope you find happiness one day

kek

Yup. Maybe Kingston was meant to be in all Atlantic tournament.

>Jericho, Sammy, and Archer
Is it not Suzuki?

>Toni vs Rosa - "I believe this has actually been planned from the beginning"
It was supposed to be Miyu vs Rosa but NJPW nixed the idea and it got moved to TJPW's big show next month instead

Out of this entire PPV, the only things I'm really looking forward to are Mox v Tana which will obviously not meet the expectations and Cesaro's appearence which is very probably but not certain. I can't understand how you can fuck a AEWxNJPW ppv this much.

Watching Tana in that Dynamite match made me sad, I'd be very surprised if his Mox match is good. I hope Mox doesn't make him do any stupid hardcore bullshit

Tana might surprise you, mate. Don't be too down on him and make sure to check out the match.

>I can't understand how you can fuck a AEWxNJPW ppv this much.
Really? NJPW is a political nightmare

I don't give a shit as a mark. They should have figured out the politics before announcing the event and changing the card every few days. I just want to see the top NJPW guys face top AEW guys in singles matches, matches that we have not seen and may not see again. Instead I'm getting 4-ways and multiman tags like it's a 5-hour Dynamite episode.