Ivelisse

Based or cringe?

Attached: ivelisse.jpg (765x418, 31K)

phat ass = based

Ivelisse is cringe just like Thunder Rosa. They’re both crybaby bitches that can’t wrestle and have no true passion for the business.

I wanna rape her in her fat ass

Shes based imo. Wish i coule have a yandere latina like her

But thunder ross is an ugly native american man with a box body

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

NEED to fuck her

Is this Eva Marie?

What is she even up to now? Isn't she blacklisted from damn near everywhere?

Basically

She tried to pull Thunder Rosa into a shoot fight in the middle of a nationally televised match over some old Lucha Underground beef, gets her ass smacked around cause say what you will about Rosa here but she has done MMA, so once the ref is able to figure out what is going on and she realizes she can't win a legit fight she hurries through the match and eats the loss.

AEW suspended her hoping they could just keep the two apart but I'm pretty sure Ivelisse being still new in the AEW lockerroom and half the new talent at the time coming in with Rosa from NWA she basically just sunk any chance of anyone trusting her in the ring only a month after they started backing her with her new tag partner Diamante

She was one of if not the first people actively fired from AEW, not let go, not had their contract run out, legit terminated and it basically killed Diamante's momentum to the point she barely even wrestles on Dark or Elevation anymore because she was just lost in the shuffle.

Last I heard she was only getting the most bottom of the barrel indie bookings because at this point the only woman from Lucha Underground less trusted than her atm is Sexy Star

Yeah I saw Diamante on one of the Darks recently and was shoot surprised she was even still there.

Based in Lucha Underground, cringe ever since.

And I've still seen her posting crazy rants talking about how she was in the right and AEW needed to give her another chance and that they didn't get it, she's nuts

JUST

>woman """""""""wrestler"""""""""
>based

Attached: OIP (1).jfif.jpg (474x356, 28.31K)

Ivelisse was in the right but she went about it the worst possible way. Ivelisse no sold Rosa while Shafir pulled a Brock over Rosa's sandbagging. Ivelisse has been tweeting nonstop about being in the wrong. All Shafir did was like a single tweet from one of her husband's friends. The stereotypical Latina attitude cost Ivelisse a job in the end

Since Rosa was exposed as a sandbagging bitch, based.

It wasn't even the Rosa match that got her fired, they kept her round for like 3 months afterwards and apparently she kept stirring up shit backstage and was continually arguing with the producers and agents and shit

Neither, she's just a retard

Ivelisse is based and her spicy attitude makes her hotter. I'd pick her over Rosa any day.

Genuinely hope someone will hire her in a stable promotion, or AEW gives her another shot down the line.

nice ass

Attached: ivelasse.gif (400x408, 1.86M)