Do you think he's still butthurt that Steve Austin came out of retirement to wrestle Kevin Owens and not him?

Do you think he's still butthurt that Steve Austin came out of retirement to wrestle Kevin Owens and not him?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-06-03-at-7.48.54-PM.png (743x449, 482.73K)

Hello sir

Why are e-drones still butthurt Punk left WWE? It wasn't even their fault

I think Phil is butthurt about a lot of things. His UFC beatings, the way his wife now looks, being a failure as an actor and comic book writer, the Fox show ratings and cancellation…

Punk made it abundantly clear that his number one goal in his career was to main event wrestlemania.

can’t even do the flippy aew shit without maiming himself

The fact he mentioned Wrestlemania as an insult to MJF during their feud is proof this faggot is still seething. Imagine getting fired on your fucking wedding.

Attached: 1655744258275.gif (226x200, 1.74M)

Honestly, if he wouldn't held on just a little longer he would've had his moment. Instead he just gave up at the last second and threw everything he worked for down the drain.

Austin's comeback is already forgotten and was somehow even overshadowed by Cody's return, so he can use that as a condolence.

why are you crying, Phil?

and they both wore a shirt too lol punk was probably seething when he watched it live (you know he watched it live)

No, because he'd have to still be working for WWE to do that, and no price is worth such a fate.

I'm sure he'd much rather just be in the main event of a stadium show, which he doesn't need to main-event a 'Mania for.

Austin's comeback was the highlight of the year.

>No, because he'd have to still be working for WWE to do that, and no price is worth such a fate.
Punk reached out to WWE and got turned down before he went to AEW lol

>I'm sure he'd much rather just be in the main event of a stadium show, which he doesn't need to main-event a 'Mania for.
huh?

When hasn't he ever not been butthurt?

Punk Derangement Syndrome running wild

Also he's a bad wrestler.

never. WMXXX would've been batista/orton and the next year was the beginning of the roman push

He could've jobbed to Roman at one Mania by now.

EGODS didn't want him back.

yes

he was basically in wwe with that talk show