Ritually drinks non alcoholic drinks and goes to whole foods before every show

>ritually drinks non alcoholic drinks and goes to whole foods before every show
>doesn't want to forget he is not supposed to drink so he carries around a six pack of non alcoholic beer...
why would he admit this??

Attached: download.png (1280x720, 917.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/4UAHTY5D#xEfiFxoBMNJO8tEqT4nA9pJQvJQAtlCaaCbcESQ07P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full interview with Renee mega.nz/file/4UAHTY5D#xEfiFxoBMNJO8tEqT4nA9pJQvJQAtlCaaCbcESQ07P0

*lights cigarette*
>le edgy death match drinking your blood welcome to the jungle because I don't fucking care
*swig whiskey*

>i-i went to rehab and my wife is in blacked memes

non-alcoholic beer helped my grandpa stay sober. he drank o'douls every day for like 30 years

A lot of people, especially if they drink as hard as mox had to have to get like that, are at risk of relapsing really easily.

was it actually so he
>woudn't forget
because that is the most retarded sounding part of this.

It's a phony story to cover up the fact that he actually had a heroin overdose.

Imagine if when Stone Cold couldn't drink alcoholic beers they actually told us flat out on TV or he did interviews about it. That's the shit part of this. Tough guy Moxley can't even drink beer lol.

That was nearly 30 years ago user, attitudes have unironically changed.

Mox is a pussy he was hardly an alcoholic he just wants to be a tough guy

lol this dude is a ticking timebomb

yeah everyone became a fucking pussy

Are you fucking joking faggot? Jake the Snake had the same gimmick while Stone Cold was an active wrestler you fucking retard. Moxley got shout outs from mainstream celebs outside of wrestling for being open about his alcoholism. He's the most over guy in the company. Shit on someone from AEW who is actually gay like Orange Cassidy. You sound like you are 300 pounds and have cystic acne.

God I hope this pussy ass faggot cuck dies from cancer of the penis.

Attached: 0d8ebcb567d0abaeade66ce7acb132803a2317770c180d32bfdb76a763a3fceb.jpg (500x471, 80.09K)

Shutup faggot he could just not drink like a moron instead of crying like a bitch

lol what a worked bitch.

stone cold beat his wife doofus

Yeah I hate Debra too so Austin is over with me pal

bro it was an era where that shit was getting giant pops on air. Also what did she do to provoke it?

If jon OD'd who's performing on Dynamite?

this is absolutely the behavior of a person who will relapse at some point

I'd call you an armchair psychologist but I don't believe your fat ass could fit in a chair with arms