Frye vs Takayama

It's been exactly 20 years today since the fight which proved pro wrestlers are all fake tough guys who would get heem'd in an actual fight

youtu.be/le69DBh7YwY

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 86.97K)

I don't know who that gook is but he wasn't in WWE so he wasn't a pro.

If all mma was like this fight then I would watch it more often. Instead it's always two scrawny dudes just throwing pussy ass jabs from 6 feet away. Or its just rolling around on each other like fags. God I hate mma.

I've seen this fight probably 100 times, and I still get goosebumps every time they start that opening flurry. The crowd knows they're seeing something special, which only makes it better.

Why does this gook look like he was already lumped up before the match even started?

I have no idea who either of these two are

Kill yourself zoomzoom

This is what both pro wrestling and MMA should be.

Is that Funaki?

>Pro wrestler has the most beloved match in MMA history and goes down as one of the toughest ever
Maybe you should have posted Phil's fight if you were trying to make this point.

Coincidentally some say it was 30 years ago to this day Nash was '92'd by 29 colored folk

>Frye vs Takayama
Holy fuck what a 5 star match, if all MMA fights were like this no one would even watch wrestling.

Attached: 1624162493339.webm (1068x576, 2.99M)

One of the best mma fights of all time. The respect they have for each other is very commendable as well

yeah that hasn't been posted enough today already someone should post again just to be safe

Insanely based

lmao shit

>people calling this a 5 star mma match
in terms of entertainment? absolutely
but it was a brawl, hardly mma at all
mmas hogan vs andre, 3 stars
>t, jew

You don't know who the fucking Predator Don Frye is?

All you did was remind us that MMA will never be this fun and interesting again.

bruh puhlease you wannabe mma-zoomers hardly know who he is either "the funny mustache man exdee" probably don't even know he fought in the ufc I mean c'mon son

Wwe isn't wrestling? It's sports entertainment? Do you even watch it?