I want to ruin Gigi's dirty gypsy anus with my dick

i want to ruin Gigi's dirty gypsy anus with my dick

Attached: Hnet.com-image.jpg (500x574, 166.8K)

Come to Scotland literally half our women looks like this

Attached: 1632919143165.gif (600x338, 3.72M)

Darby beats her and then pretends to be emo and sad so she doesn’t leave him

This post has what to do with professional wrestling exactly? Oh that’s right, it doesn’t. No one cares about your mentally ill fantasies. Gigi Dolin has a fake ass and can’t wrestle worth a damn.

this picture gave me an STD

does she fuck fans at least like Sasha Banks

Attached: 1656005087049.jpg (3053x1512, 802.5K)

Uh cause Gigi is the best professional wrestler in the world. Her abs make my mouth water. Her biceps have definition, something your fat ass simp self cant say about yourselves. I can list a million reasons why I love her. Sasha looks like Aj Lee but uglier and blacker and that’s nasty. She has no wrestling skill which is another turn-off.

this guy actually has a sad backstory, he and his brother wanted to be a wrestler-manager duo but his brother got shot by some nigger and died

omw

Wow RIP will hobbs

Will Hobbs is Powerhouse Hobbs' real name, his brother was named Managerhouse Hobbs

Gigi Dolin has accomplished nothing in professional wrestling. Being a NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion isn’t an accomplishment. List off everything she accomplished before signing the mark contract. Don’t cheat and use Google either. None of you know wrestling and that was proof of it. You ripped off my post from a different thread and Gigi fits none of it. She has no abs. KWAB. Sasha Banks is flawless. Keep trolling. It’s all you pathetic waifufags do anyways.

Good strategy

Boring gimmick

I have no gimmick. You all just can’t handle truth. Try meeting real-life women. No women’s wrestlers date nor fuck fans and they never will.

Um yes her accomplishments include still being employed by the largest wrestling company in the world, and also include being white

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>largest wrestling company in the world
You can’t be referring to WWE, they’re not wrestling. How long does a match last on average in the E, six minutes? Gigi Dolin is irrelevant. Let me know when she accomplishes everything that Sasha Banks did in WWE. I won’t hold my breath waiting.

Your gimmick is sitting on Any Forums all day and night, spamming every single thread about women with

>she's ugly
>she's never drawn a dime
>she can't wrestle

And yet you look like this KWAB

Sasha the jannetty

>No women wrestlers fuck fans
Sasha Banks disagrees

Like nikki & doudrop

>Gigi
>white
LMAO