Is there an alternative to this for japanese wrestling?

or is it just this, baked, and wrestleuniverse

Attached: l6p-er8z_400x400.jpg (245x245, 9.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchprowrestling.live/
adult.noodlemagazine.com/video/tjpw
search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=STARDOM
archive.org/details/sports?sort=-publicdate
youku.com/profile/index/?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuUgc_1.3&uid=UMzU2ODg0OTU2
watchwrestlingup.live/watch-old-wrestling-shows-collection-index-online-full-year-shows-free-collection/#ECWCollections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try paying for it you poorfag

bilibili

It's all in Chinese but they have any Jap match you want to search for

you.ku

Yes look inside the nearest dumpster

it's just youku, i fucked up the name somehow

vk

Chinese sites upload fucking everything. If you can find them, there are vk streams that run live.

I would say bilibili but the CyberFight Festival show still hasn't even been uploaded on there

You gotta jump between em sometimes.

watchprowrestling.live/
adult.noodlemagazine.com/video/tjpw
search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=STARDOM
archive.org/details/sports?sort=-publicdate
youku.com/profile/index/?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuUgc_1.3&uid=UMzU2ODg0OTU2
I keep a collection basically so I can find literally anything I want as a bonus here is a site with every wwe wcw aew tna ecw ever watchwrestlingup.live/watch-old-wrestling-shows-collection-index-online-full-year-shows-free-collection/#ECWCollections

holy fucking based

Attached: 5.png (508x904, 74.82K)

holy fucking based

Attached: 1604888874582.png (531x589, 509.72K)

That’s that good shit thanks pal

yeah I am basically a wrestling coke dealer. You like wrestling? I'll give you enough to waste your whole life on.

Nigga doesnt even have vk, nigga doesnt even have daftsex, nigga doesnt even have the good bilibili shit like RINGS and mid 00s ROH. Your coke is mid nigga

I would but wrestle universe isn’t worth the 10 bucks not until they add all the missing DDT footage and get the NOAH shows owned by the tv networks

This nigga can't use a simple search function on bilibili...... this nigga things you give your best shit out as a sample...

Attached: 4B6E1B70-2EFD-45D1-BE63-7DBAFAAB83B0.jpg (1280x880, 613.52K)

>the good bilibili shit
did you want a link to every single promotion being searched for on bilibili? can you literally not search it yourself? of course there's other companies then that listed.

yeah the alternative is watching a movie or something. Reading a book. Doing anything but watching some no-name japs sawdust each other in an 8 man tag in front of 1500 people.

Someone please post the old SMW before they were running that small "arena" and it was just literal school gyms