Tony should've sent Darby to Best of the Super Juniors, but Darby can't work Japan due to past issues

>Tony should've sent Darby to Best of the Super Juniors, but Darby can't work Japan due to past issues
>people within AEW told Mox to stop working with New Japan - New Japan was fine with him working in AEW
>there are a few other companies Mox is trying to have crossover with AEW - he refused to name those
>Tony didn't want Mox/Bryan to team up and they had to convince him to let them form BCC
>the idea is to keep BCC around for years even if Mox/Bryan leave
>Renee and Mox love BBC confirmed
>Mox is pissed Tony stopped his 1v1 match with Tanahashi from happening several times and let him know it on a call last week
youtu.be/-6CmKFQ1_H0

Attached: sessionmox.png (886x473, 770.25K)

Fuck Tony.

>Mox is pissed Tony stopped his 1v1 match with Tanahashi from happening several times
whoa wait what? Tony you pos

> other companies to feud with aew
I bet it’s GCW , mox is a fucking geek

He was right about the BCC, at least. It's gay.

>>there are a few other companies Mox is trying to have crossover with AEW - he refused to name those
Probably some indy promotions

Tony talked about it on Busted Open. He's blocked it several times over the years. Stupid thing to brag about if you ask me.

>Darby can't work Japan due to past issues
Wait, wait, back the fuck up. Can I get a QRD on this? Did lil nigga destroy Tokyo?

Attached: 1604544541646.png (879x509, 491.42K)

Tony said this on Busted Open this week too. He wanted it in an AEW ring
Based Promoter of the Year

you worthless retarded marks are too stupid to understand this, but he was protecting a high-profile match. seems he was right to, since it's now going to be the main event of his pay-per-view

I think Darby has a old criminal record and Japan is notorious in lettin in any amerimutt thats even sniffed the backseat of a cop car

And look how it's bitten him in the ass now. He was playing at a game that NJPW are masters at.

that's just every single dark

ah so that's why they call him lil nigga

Attached: 1629427298924.png (519x552, 517K)

Probably vandalism of some sort. Or for harrasing the homeless.

what? no, they call him lil nigga because he's bisexual

>>Renee and Mox love BBC confirmed
Timestamp?

Renee pretended not to know what BBC was. Do they talk about it?

Attached: fzinnn9et0281.jpg (640x360, 45.99K)

They've let in tons of sketchy wrestlers over the decades, from big names to death match shitters.

Just because a man has painted nails doesn't mean he's gay. I have a cousin in his thirties who has 3 kids with his wife, and he still paints his nails black. It's a punk/metal thing.

Attached: 1628908877930.png (1200x677, 1.28M)

>Tony didn't want Mox/Bryan to team up and they had to convince him to let them form BCC
i fucking KNEW this shit was their idea. i fucking knew it. everyone blamed tony. it was them. i fucking knew it for a fact.

GCW is the easy guess, yeah. He also mentioned Revolver, which sounds like an indie run by Sami Callihan.

Revolver is pretty much Impact Lite kek