In all seriousness, do you think it's going to be worth watching?

in all seriousness, do you think it's going to be worth watching?

Attached: Forbidden-Door-logo.jpg (1200x675, 247.29K)

Should be a fun watch, provided you have some friends over.

Probably

e-drones filtered out from the beginning

Attached: 1647571068596.jpg (600x477, 348.73K)

Watch it the next day and just skip all the 3v3/4v4 tag matches

It will be one of the best western shows of the last 30 years.

kek based

e-bros....

nah that shit it's reddit as fuck lmao

Yeah, I'm sad Ishii is missing it, because there were some choppaspots I had in my head as being absolutely based. But everyone else already in that ring is dimes anyway, and Connors should feel the pressure to deliver.

And I gotta imagine that for the first performances in front of a big cheering arena audience, most of the Japanese wrestlers are gonna by psyched up.

Not for that buy in.

Yeah I hadn't thought of that. They haven't had a real wrestling crowd in over two years.

i don't know, it's either get drunk and watch this or fuck some 6/10 on sunday and i still haven't decided

>IS IT WORTH - IS IT WORTH FUCKING WATCHING? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IS IT WORTH FUCKING WATCHING OF COURSE IT IS GOING TO BE WORTH FUCKING WATCHING I FUCKING SPENT MORE ON THIS SHOW THAN NORTH KOREA SPENDS ON FOOD FOR 6 MONTHS OK IS IT WORTH FUCKING WATCHING DONT YOU WANT TO KNOW IF ORANGE CASSIDY CAN DEFEAT HIS FUCKING NEMESIS WILL OSPREAY HUH DONT YOU WANT TO SEE OKADA STRUGGLE WITH THE UNMATCHED PHYSICAL FUCKING SPECIMEN THAT IS ADAM COLE BEY BEY HUH WE HAVE MORE FOUR WAYS AND 8 MANS THAN A WHOLE SEASONS WORTH OF FUCKING BRAZZERS OK IS IT WORTH WATCHING WHAT THE FUCK REPORT YOURSELF TO SOCIAL MEDIA IMMEDIATELY FOR PUBLIC FUCKING SHAMING YOU FUCK AND THEN I WANT TO SEE YOU SELL 10 FUCKING FORBIDDEN DOOR PPV BUYS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1655640997872.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

It will be curious how hot the crowd and how long they stay hot. Last couple of AEW PPVs have definitely had some crowd fatigue issues during parts of the card.

cultists literally watched a ring of honor PPV because tony told them to you think it being worth it really matters

kek

Attached: 1547601306762.jpg (420x420, 33.44K)

Yep but not for how much it costs its 2022 why pay for a ppv
Wwe offers it with the network

>Okada when he finally gets the roof blown off for the Rainmaker entrance for the first time in 2 years.

But seriously they've done small 2-3kish ones, but man the jump up to a full stadium of people going nuts again is gonna hit, I can tell.

Attached: 1416545218132.png (1280x720, 818.5K)

>OKADA STRUGGLE WITH THE UNMATCHED PHYSICAL FUCKING SPECIMEN THAT IS ADAM COLE BEY BEY

Attached: 1653978487655.jpg (490x490, 53.52K)

No but the post show Khan meltdown will be dimes

I have no fucking desire to watch Takahashi Kojima vs Gold Dust or Yojimbo Nagasaki vs Dean Ambrose and especially Toyota Nakatomi vs Aleister fucking Black

I KNOW ALL OF THOSE GUYS, I WRESTLED THEM IN PWG

Attached: excalibur.png (566x749, 452.47K)