God it feels great to be a BLACK BITCH

God it feels great to be a BLACK BITCH

Attached: download (1).png (2000x1333, 2.57M)

You actually think you’re Brandi Rhodes???? Holy shit! You will never be a woman. Brandi is ugly as sin, can’t wrestle, and can’t cut promos. Everyday that passes that she doesn’t enter a wrestling ring is a blessing.

damn this nigger ugly
shift+clicked

Brandi is factually proven to post here and get worked by post here

PLEASE PUT HER ON TELEVISION IN ANY CAPACITY

Attached: 2016-05-26 18.01.18 1258962766265539828_536888286.jpg (926x1058, 122.16K)

Loving the uptick of Brandi posts on Any Forums recently
Wouldn't be surprised if the Codester is doing some of the posting

Attached: 1652893099439.png (1080x1274, 2.21M)

>simps for Sasha who has a weird face and boy body
>calls brandi ugly

Cody just wants to share the Nesquik love

Sasha Banks has a perfect face and a flawless body. Her abs make my mouth water. Her biceps have definition, something none of you fat asses can say about yourselves. I can list a million reasons why I love her. Brandi looks like Janet Jackson and that’s nasty. She has no wrestling skill which is another turn-off.

queen of /asp/

>abs make this faggots mouth water
>bicep definition is somehow not disgusting on a woman
>literally admitting to loving a married celebrity who will never speak to you in person
You are a retarded simp with rocks for brains, and you like trannies

>can only get a job in wwe pushing around a vacuum cleaner
>it isn't plugged in
i guess its only a matter of time before she is given to john laurenitis as a playtoy

how are you here 24 hours a day posting the same shit, you fucking loser

Yet you simp for Brandi Rhodes who newsflash, is married to Cody Rhodes. That backfired quickly, eh? Shut up, faggot. You get no say in who I like or who I don’t. I like one women’s wrestler and her name is Sasha Banks and again, she knows I exist.I know for a fact, you can’t say the same about any women’s wrestlers. You’re an obese, nobody fan. Run along now.

yeah she knows you exist cause she blocked you on twitter and threatened to file a restraining order if you ever went to a meet and greet again

Keep making up shit. You are aware that trolling isn’t allowed on Any Forums, right? Start discussing professional wrestling or fuck off. Brandi Rhodes is still an ugly, dimeless shitter that has no business being inside of any wrestling ring.

She knows he exists because he spams literally every fucking thread on Any Forums with

>she's ugly as sin
>she's never drawn a dime
>she can't wrestle

imagine all the white loads she has taken to her beautiful face and tits!

Brandi isn’t a wrestler anymore and neither is Sasha so by your autistic sperm addled logic, we can’t discuss either of them. Who gives a fuck if someone is married? Literally only you bring that up
>NEWSFLASH!!! SASHA IS MARRIED TO RETARDED PROFESSIONAL WRANGLER, MIKAZE!!! HE HAS A GUMMY GOOK MOUTH AND LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DOWNS SYNDROME

Reread the thread. I wasn’t the one who brought up Sasha Banks being married, you dumb fuck. I’m not giving the faggot a (You). See post number 6163274. Brandi Rhodes is trash. She needs to go to wrestling school and start all over. You’d think Cody could help her out, but he’s a mid-card shitter for life.

You brought up brandi being married as if were all going to snap out of it, as if that somehow makes someone not attractive anymore. Just admit you’re planning to murder suicide sasha and you’ll finally get over

>he's talking to himself

You’re a schizo to even think up something like that. As I always say, “All waifufags are shoot mentally ill.” Thanks for illustrating my point. I brought up Brandi being married after the fact Sasha was brought up being married. Durh durh. Learn how to read a thread. No women’s wrestlers want any of you and they never will.