OH MY SCIENCE IS THAT ANOTHER HECKIN DEBUTARINO

OH MY SCIENCE IS THAT ANOTHER HECKIN DEBUTARINO

Attached: FV60f8bWYAESquv.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Attached: DBC4532D-4553-4DB7-9237-17EE4C7597F5.jpg (2048x2048, 274.57K)

>another ex-WWE guy about to get paid more than him

Attached: FEHsvy_VkAEQ3i2.jpg (282x282, 24.15K)

would Ultimo Dragon be allowed to fight in AEW x NJPW?

Gotta be Cesaro. He hasn't had his heckin' debutrino yet.

Brian said
>he's a young up-and-comer
>one of the best technical wrestlers in the world
do with that info what you will

??? vs. ???

no one and i mean no one gives a fuck about mjf right now lmao

It’s gresham :/

yeah, tony khan booker of the year has him do the heckin based shooteroonie then cools him off by taking him off TV so they can have a bunch of japs that nobody knows outside of reddit, this board and "wrestling twitter" do a heckin avengers crossover ppv where you get to watch ZSJ no-sell the 4 foot 5 inches tall Jonathan Gresham

at least it's not Gargano

It better fucking not be. Gresham is so fucking dimeless it’s not even funny.

I don't think it will be Gresham. He bombed pretty hard on that last TV match, and hasn't been invited on AEW TV since. It would be a pretty wet fart of a reveal.

Is he the midget ROH champion? Gross.

>OH MY SCIENCE
nobody actually says this

Oh my science! Oh my science! OHHH MY HECKIN' SCIIIIEEENCEEEE!!!!

Somone on Dave's board wrote this

>I think Claudio makes the most logical sense but the last update that I received on him didn't make the prospects of him being in AEW look very good. Praying that changed because part of me is expecting the reveal to be Jonathan Gresham, especially with the ROH PPV build coming up

>I am trying my hardest to get Claudio info. I'm currently 50/50 on it.
>Claudio needs to understand that he rules and fans want to see him.

>I just doubt it's Claudio because I think he's going back to WWE but, again, that's older info I heard weeks ago

>I'm going to be blunt here:
>I think Claudio is filled with self-doubt, is pricing himself out of most things related to professional wrestling, is more interested in doing smaller projects that have nothing to do with wrestling, and I don't think he'd come into AEW brimming with passion. Maybe all these injuries changed Tony's calculus and they're giving him an open checkbook but I'm doubtful. I'll try and remain hopeful but eh

OH MY YUM YUMS CAN IT BE SOMEONE FROM BLACK AND HECKING GOLD?

IT BETTER FUCKING BE CESARO OR MARTIN SCURLL

COMMANDER STEPHANIE STERLING COME ON DOWN!

Honestly just move Yuta into this match and put in Ren Narita in the 6-Man

If he thinks he's going back to WWE, wouldn't doing 2 AEW paydays be, you know, good for that?

damn Vince destroyed this man's confidence
actually pretty based when you think about it

I have friends who don’t come on the internet and don’t know who the fuck Dave Meltzer is. They were liking MJF and his character . They’re so mad he’s gone

I really think that most people that follow this shit online really forget. Lots of people don't. So when he's back after a stint off TV, the people that... Say it with me now. Missed him! Which breeds excitement. Which is a good thing to do when you've had sports pulling chunks of your viewership.

>talk of the entire wrestling industry for about 2 weeks straight not even a month ago
>cultists have moved on because of weeb-shit that can't even bring in the milly
>cultists also still believe the network is in on the work
>Booker of the year
It's truly a mental illness at this point.

Gargano would be infinitely better than Gresham. Personally hoping for Cesaro or Filthy Tom

you don't have a guy do a segment like that then make him vanish without any word for 3 weeks so you can fantasy book a ppv with your own toybox and some japanese imports

You act like people will have just gone "oh not interested now" do you think people have attention spans that short?

actually, yes.