The demo doesn't matter even though it makes wwe the most money

>the demo doesn't matter even though it makes wwe the most money
>the only thing that matters is viewership which wwe has never won in decades

Attached: E7cX7A7XMAMaQKc (1).png (736x864, 41.14K)

no milly?

No milly?

>no milly?

Attached: E7cX7A7XMAMaQKc (1).png (1472x1728, 254.78K)

Silence mouth breather.

>Silence mouth breather.

Attached: E-DRONE.jpg (405x418, 32.67K)

no milly?

>it's ok that our fanbase isn't growing at all
>it's just fine that we actually have less viewers for the go-home show of our hyped up PPV than we did last year on a Saturday

No milly?
Ya mad tranny?
Ya angry tranny?
Ya seethin tranny?
Ya bubblin tranny?
Ya fumin tranny?
Where da milly at doe?

Attached: 1643009669456.jpg (193x191, 7.99K)

>THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT OK THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS YOU BUYING FORBIDDEN FUCKING DOOR OK BUY FORBIDDEN DOOR AND DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING HAVE YOU PURCHASED IT YET HUH IF YOU FUCKING HAVENT HURRY THE FUCK UP AND DO SO AND STOP POSTING ONLINE OK UNLESS ITS TO PROMOTE BUYING FORBIDDEN DOOR THEN GO AHEAD OK AND YOU IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED FUCKING FORBIDDEN DOOR THEN GO FIND RANDOM PEOPLE AND BUY IT FOR THEM OK I FUCKING DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME OK I BUY TICKETS PPVS SHIRTS HATS HRT INJECTIONS YOU NAME IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME SO GO DO THAT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TREAT YOURSELF TO A WHITE CLAW

Attached: 1655640997872.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

WWE's fanbase hasn't grown for 20 years.

Didn't get enough oxygen to your brain? You forgot to tag me, stumpy.

Not true. WWE fans bring their kids and grow the fanbase like that something, that cockless trannies cant replicate.

>no milly?

Attached: 1641502825089.png (540x471, 247.62K)

Yet it's still triple the size that AEW's will ever be

Attached: Dial 8.jpg (1333x1000, 157.33K)

>I FUCKING DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME OK I BUY TICKETS PPVS SHIRTS HATS HRT INJECTIONS YOU NAME IT

Attached: seth-rollins-laugh.gif (498x498, 2.64M)

Every week these AEWTISTS hold out hope they will get a million, then cry and project when it doesnt happen.

Fuck off already AEWTIST

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1655944738426.png (898x998, 131.6K)

If the demos are what make money and AEW is winning the demos, why is WWE more profitable?

Attached: image.png (480x269, 134.3K)

Because the demos aren't the only people who buy, you cannot possibly be this fucking stupid.

AEW has never won in the demos though, that's the saddest and most pathetic thing of all. They had to make up the demo cope because they were losing to the developmental league in overall viewers. But they bit themselves in the ass because they still lose handily to the main shows even when coping about demos and pretending they skew younger even though WWE has more younger and older fans than them

wwe made their rights deal after proving they can earn demos for years
aew's deal isn't

ya seethe?