What did Cody mean by this?

What did Cody mean by this?

Attached: codytweet.png (718x1262, 506.53K)

gotta love the codester pointing out everything that's wrong with modern wrestlers

Isn’t he describing the opposite of MJF?

Cody is in kayfabe the complete opposite of MJF, and that made their feud so fucking based

How the fuck did Tony fuck Cody up? This guy is DIMES

He's shitting on Omegay for his little Twitter tantrums that he has been having on and off the last few months

This psycho is losing it

How's the view from up there on that high horse ol code son of son of a plumber?

He's right. No person in any entertainment field should ever expect to have their dick sucked by everyone in the universe. Accept that there will always be haters and be a man about it, not threaten to fight people online because they don't like your chink sex doll wrestlers

Reminder that cody was so fucking mad about getting booed in AEW and was kicking and screaming in protest of a heel turn so hard that he literally set himself on fire to try and get the crowds behind him and when they still booed him he quit and ran to wwe

Attached: 1630801540295.png (1050x600, 704.75K)

I wish more wrestlers did this

Why would I get into wrestling for the fans?
What kind of parasite shit is that?
My life's goal is to be accepted by strangers?
Fuck that shit nigga I want the white strap IC belt I don't give a fuck if lil jimmy likes me no cap.

Reminder that AEW fans showed they don't deserve his efforts.

And gayew never get a million again.

He hates adam cole so much

ironic considering how visibly pissed cody was during the belt throwback incident

BASED
we should be a tag team

A lot of it was AEW’s shitty faggot ass smart fanbase since they don’t possess the morality or sense of justice necessary to appreciate Cody Rhodes

ok how u know

Strap a rocket to this guy I got a good feeling about him.

I love him so fucking much bros