He's mega over with me brother

He's mega over with me brother

Attached: PCO.jpg (437x457, 51.54K)

I think PCO is based

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Retarded and based at the same time

literally who?

Deserves to be bigger than what he is. He's a machine at his age and I'm gonna miss him when he retires. PCgOat

This generations glacier but 90% less popular/known

That Canadian nigga who feuded with Bret Hart over his jacket

what fed?
when? where?

lmpact currently.
He was one of the Quebecers in the 90s.

Seeing how busted open he got for that one recent episode on impact was straight dimes

love pco. dude is completely nuts. wish he'd wrestle great sasuke.

Explain.

he's based for actually having a gimmick while wrestling in ROH full of vanilla midgets. that car battery shit popped me every.time knowing some obese smark was somewhere seething about it

is his gimmick he legit tries to suicide every match? dude takes some nasty fucking bumps for his age. i don't know how he does it. he must be on half a dozen painkillers or something.

>win the ROH belt
>only time anyone has talked about ROH in a decade
>kill al the buzz by putting it back on that shitter roooosh without one defense
so glad ROH is dead much love to my nigga pierre

Attached: pco-hockey.jpg (1920x1080, 369.08K)

tony should have signed him instead of brody king for the spooky men group

PCO single-handedly reviving his career by having a choppa fest with WALTER at 3 am in New Orleans was fucking based

He was also a pirate, even wrestled with an eye patch.

>He was one of the Quebecers in the 90s.
what a claim to fame

Attached: lief_if_only.png (1646x963, 1.72M)

Reddit: The Gimmick

He was 1/2 of the Quebecers with the guy that used to be The Mountie. They won the belts a bunch of times. They repackaged him as a quebecois pirate for some reason. I think because he’s shoot blind in one eye so Vince came up with the idea for him to wear a patch. I wanna say he was called Jean Pierre la Fatite but that could be someone else. His gimmick was he stole shit from wrestlers. This was late New Generation Era WWF. I don’t think he ever stole anything else but he took back the glasses Brett would give the kid and he stole his Leather Jacket. He had kind of a dimes look to be honest and he’s allegedly a legit tough guy.

not enough kick pads for ya?

Don't know why TNA put him in Honor no More, whenever they're doing a heel promo as soon as PCO is mentioned they start chanting for him.
lt's impossible for him to get heat at this point.