Does one run-in and doesn’t get booked on the show in you’re path

What the fuck was the point lmao why are there so many fucking guys NOT on this card

Attached: 85FF93DF-B3EF-4B1A-89C7-B902D30A7002.jpg (600x400, 161.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW0Yoa7cpnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee vs. El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru has been added to the lineup for Sunday’s AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door pay-per-view.

why are you so stupid?

I only want one thing in life and that's for JR to try pronouncing Kanemaru.

Swerve and Lee are still friends? Why lmao
Oh did I have to watch AEW:DARK:ELEVATION:BEHINDTHESCENES to learn this?

“Bah gawd it’s KANE!…may roo.”

>team who broke up are going to job out one of the best guys in NJPW
For what reason? Why can't they book one good match lmao

They can’t book any good matches nor any matches with a hint of an actual story

Swerve and lee broke up? Lmao how is tony booker of the year with this kind of shit

Because these people haven't watched since 2018 when Despy was Suzuki's flag bitch

These people?
Tony was just an edrone who used to show up at wwe events and pay wrestlers to hang out with him. That's confirmed in multiple interviews, including Tony saying it himself, before any AEW marks start sperging. He has probably never watched a new japan show at all, which makes sense seeing the way he booked and promoted every new japan guy completely contrary to their characters.
Because Meltzer said his booking is good, despote it being bad. Just like Gedo.

Please find me one of these interviews, I believe you, but I have to hear more about this lmao.

He’s a shit booker though man it’s so frustrating the potential this card had and what we actually got

Everyone should have figured out how out of touch he is when he booked a Moxley-Tanahashi face to face when Tanahashi can't speak English and had Moxley talk for 6 minutes straight while Tanahashi just looks around

Coz they're niggers so obviously they are friends

Shouldn't they be shooting each other?

Well they probably made peace in the hood for the time being to fight against Chinese investors (njpw) then they will go back to the bloods and crips war

Yeah on AEW:DARK:The Ocho they said they made up for one night only to fight the Tokyo Partners

Miro did a few explaining how he knew Tony and that Tony would hang around backstage and offer guys free stuff. The whole story is hilarious, but he effectively milked Tony for free stuff and did a good job making it sound like he wasn't taking advantage.
And I agree, any halfwitted booker could have done a better job. Fucking Delirious did a better job in roh.
Kek and that's one of the best things he set up in this whole arc.

>He has probably never watched a new japan show at all
He's said as much in interviews. I don't have a problem with it, up to a point. You're a businessman, you want to start a wrestling company, you hear these guys are hot, you scoop them up. No issue there. The problem occurs when you then become obsessed with working with NJPW despite never watching them, having no idea who's over outside of american twitter, and not even knowing how the product is presented (and that each company's presentation is a turnoff for one another's fans).

He literally said he watched a ton of njpw you fucking idiots
He even went into detail about exactly when shows he watched, it was on the post DoN media scrum
youtube.com/watch?v=eW0Yoa7cpnA find the time yourself, i think its somewhere near the end
retards

>find the time yourself
nah lol