*shoot hates western wrestling more than even Any Forums does and doesn't work with GAYEW*

*shoot hates western wrestling more than even Any Forums does and doesn't work with GAYEW*
Based Stardust Genius

Attached: naitodiggydoo.png (520x576, 153.98K)

More like sawdust retard

>Got Shingo instead
I'm ok with this tradeoff

nah you are

More like he was clearly scheduled to do a thing with Rush and Andrade but Mexipolitics killed it

he cant come to the US anymore because of the arrest

Don't care we got everyone else important except Ibushi but there was no helping that.

>we

Yes WE. Got a problem, efaggot?

>Yes WE.

But Biden will let in tens of thousands of unvetted Haitians through the southern border. Really makes ya think.

Attached: 1603243568760.png (583x482, 119.14K)

love this beaner

Funny because he actually does a great Western-style promo.

But you said it was Andrade vs Ospreay.
Make your mind already.

>But you said it was Andrade vs Ospreay
>He thinks all of Any Forums is just one person
Meds

Stop taking estrogen

what arrest? I think you're working me because he was in the US April 2019 and Mexico even more recently than that.

>mexico
>giving a fuck

he only watches NJPW
everything he says in promos is a shoot
Shingo said on aew commentary that Naito only watches NJPW and Naito tells him to fuck off when ever shingo asks him to watch other stuff
He'd hate Kenny for leaving, he went and worked Elgins indie for almost no money since they were friends and he was loyal to NJPW (at the time)

Naito is based as hell for not giving a shit about the trannies. And I think he has a genuine shot this G1. Let's go, destinobros.

Andrade literally said in an interview it was gonna be him VS Ospreay and they even had an angle planned for it with him going to Japan. Sorry.

more like no one cared to ask for this sawdusted shitter, his fangirls are the worst part of the iwc by far.

lmao cope

Attached: 1655544072367.png (500x500, 217.31K)