How can this have been a bad rating if AEW was #1?

How can this have been a bad rating if AEW was #1?

Attached: aew1.jpg (1080x1350, 296.38K)

Huh i still cant see the milly for some reason

What's that?

Because all their parents are still paying the cable bill

#1 on cable

>Thank you for making AEW Dynamite #1 on cable
>For this specific group of people and not a general audience
NO MILLY, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT (haha yeah)
UP AGAINST WWE TOO STRONG
GREEDY PAJEETS BUYING HAS-BEEN WRESTLERS FROM US ARE PUPPETS
WE'LL FIND THEIR PLACE IN LINE
GO TIE A NOOSE AROUND YOUR FINGER NOW TRANNY, 'CAUSE IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME 'CAUSE YOU'VE GOT

NO MILLY, NO MILLY TONIGHT

Tony is working overtime to change the narrative of his ratings failure, but the proof is in the pudding. Ya got no million that means demos, regionals, etc. DO NOT MATTER

What's that?

Why?

*for one age group

>breaking news
not one person gives a shit tony

please be fake
this is just sad

Attached: nomilly2.png (109x116, 22.47K)

Why is it sad?

this guy just doesnt get it. lol hes trying his best to make it seem to the outside world/uninformed viewers like aew is doing great but the reality is the ratings continue to drop. last week BOTH dynamite and rampage hit record lows. nobody but the aew faithful will believe his BS

Texas sharpshooting the data clusters lol.

But it's #1. How can you do any better than #1 and how can #1 be undesirable somehow?

WE THE ONES UCE

Attached: ones.jpg (873x717, 179.4K)

This is the same cope WWE used to have

#1 on a wednesday night of programming. The middle of the week. Humpday. There is nothing on. Please cope.

I memba that period, but I recall that was Stephanie McMahon's position at the time (media, promotion, etc). That whole campaign was just her pumping her own tires.

Tony Kahn's full media blitz is different in the fact that it's done by desperation and necessity. He can't change the narrative. The goalpost has ALWAYS been set up @ 1 million. Even back in the /asp/ days.

I'm gonna go eat a burger but by the time I get back you owe me a fucking APOLOGY or I will destroy you again.

Attached: 1606565486480-0.jpg (604x453, 42.44K)

Nothing except the stanley cup finals that had almost 5m viewers.

Wrong, Turner originally expected 600-700k for Dynamite.

AEWTISTS will celebrate ANYTHING, they were bragging about being number 4 the other week lol