I'm so glad masahiro sakurai (the greatest wrestler in the world who I just heard of this month!) is wrestling this...

I'm so glad masahiro sakurai (the greatest wrestler in the world who I just heard of this month!) is wrestling this sunday! I can't wait to watch this with my wife's boyfriend with an ice cold bottle of onions!

Attached: 1655944738426.png (898x998, 131.6K)

kek

kek they really do be like that

>onions
Did your phone auto correct onions to that, drone?

cuckposting is always funny

Kek i laughed at this post just from the thumbnail alone then OP delivered the goods with a solid promo on trannies

glad your wife boyfriends can spend some time with his new son

>do be

>jobbing to the filter
ngmi

I don't think I've ever seen a bottle of onions, I've seen like shakers of onion powder, but never actually a bottle

Who the fuck actually watches wrestling. The banter and shitposting and behind the scenes podcasts is the only appeal, with the odd YouTube clip that gets a pop.

>Okada comes out to an immediate pop
>E-drone narrative shattered, last week’s crowd was just an outlier
>Still trying to push this meme regardless
Lel keep seething. I love seeing you bots breakdown.

He came out to absolute silence

worked so hard

Your hearing aids need new batteries, Herb.

yea u are

Nobody said he came out to silence. Furthermore, that wasn't last week's crowd, that happened THIS WEEK. There's no meme or false narrative being pushed here. A lot of the AEW guys are literal nobodies, MOST of the chinks are nobodies. You shouldn't project your seething and coping onto others, seeing as you're inserting statements that aren't present in this thread at all into your replies.

Dumbass tranny.

I never implied that anyone said he came out to silence, faggot. I’m saying he didn’t come out to a delayed pop like Ospreay.
>There's no meme or false narrative being pushed here.
Except there is—the meme that AEW fans are just posers who don’t watch New Japan. That’s been the running meme for the last couple weeks, and it’s clearly false because Okada got an immediate reaction the second his music hit.

You literally just tried to shove words into my mouth in the last reply. Furthermore, is it really a meme/false narrative if it's true? Take your meds, it'll help you calm down. Maybe dilate a bit.

I didn’t try to shove anything in that little faggot mouth of yours.
>Furthermore
Furthermore, using furthermore doesn’t make you sound smart. You sound like a college student trying to LARP as their professor.
I’m not even going to bother responding to the rest of your post since it’s nothing but buzzwords.

>uses furthermore after saying it doesn't make you sound smart
big brain

you do be retarded

>they're not posers because they know the guy that most WWE fans know and barely gave Ospreay a reaction
Seems like they posers to me.

worked

That's not a meme. Trannies are false fans who picked up NJPW for the Elite bandwagon.