Is the coup happening?

Is the coup happening?

Attached: file.png (994x852, 622.89K)

Triple H was always meant to take power. Vince tried his hardest to get him away but the Game ways goes over in the end.

Attached: 1615325744932.webm (1080x810, 2.16M)

Who cares? I wanted Triple H to bring back the NXT black and gold brand, but now I don’t watch cringe sports entertainment and have no desire to. Let WWE continue to go into a downward spiral and fail completely.

The good thing is that faggot's heart can explode at any moment. Continuing his chase for power and taking on the stress that will come with it will only hasten the process. Old NXT proves he's a cancerous influence in WWE, his death will be necessary step for the greater good.

Paul finna storm titan towers brehs

Old NXT was more successful in every metric than 2.0.

>higher ratings
>higher ticket sales
>more stars made (Rollins and the horsewomen will be bigger stars than anyone currently in 2.0)
The only thing you can criticize him for is the constant pushes of UE and Gargano but they're AEWs problems now.

>Rollins
Got all his dimes gimmicks from Vince

>the horsewomen
Beko manages to be just mediocre and puts people over, the other three are selfish botch machines

Isn't aew the one trending downwards

WNW NXT wasn't really Paul's vision, it was designed to try to counter AEW. Network NXT is what Haitch wanted.

*bows down*
*bows down to the KING*

Old NXT was an objective failure.
>higher ratings
Utterly worthless. Flooding WWE's pipeline with skinnyfat indie manlets and ugly women for n extra 100k neckbears smarks is the dumbest thing I can possibly image. And the fact it didn't even draw much more than a show full of people who are unknown is straight up embarrassing. A complete farce.
>higher ticket sales
I don't think full sail seats more than the place they're using now.
>more stars made (Rollins and the horsewomen will be bigger stars than anyone currently in 2.0)
Triple H's NXT made NO stars. Rollins is an FCW product signed from the indies. The Horsewomen are cancers in the company. Triple H's NXT was a worthless pile of crap that produced nothing but failure and shit.

meh I see Mandy & Gigi being more over with the worldwide audience than the horses are. None of them will be as respected within the wrestling biz as Charlotte but who fucking cares? Wrestling is dead. Nobody outside of the USA actually gives a shit about female wrestling except for the japs.

still better than 2.0

He's saving wrestling whether you want it or not.

Attached: TripleH-ExecJoelTesch3x2_600.jpg (600x381, 74.07K)

Worse in every way. That's why it's fucking dead.

>makes WWE more AEW like
>ratings collapse and company dies
lmao

>old NXT was good because killing the company's future with indie journeymen gained us an extra 100k viewers than if we used PC recruits literally no one has heard of
This faggot should have died, after 3 decades of politicking that's the best he could come up with.

Attached: HHH-crying-triple-h-32060730-653-431.jpg (653x431, 41.49K)

Big HHH fan but old NXT was fucking aids shit for redditor smarks and I hope he learned his lesson after they all fucked off to AEW. New nxt is probably shit too but at least it resembles developmental now and isnt just full of indie workrate shitters who are too afraid to go to the main roster

based

It's not that we didn't want Trips to take control of the company, it's that we didn't want him to die.

This guy was writing poems in a notebook a week ago. Now he has more power of the company?

Ultimate Warrior comes to mind

YA SEE....
VINCE....
THE.... THING OF IT IS, AH......

Attached: 1597134839153.jpg (721x506, 211.81K)