ITT: Stunners done by people other than SCSA

ITT: Stunners done by people other than SCSA.

Attached: 1654896991753.webm (848x480, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gpu71gGc4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oversold by Allie/The Bunny. That was absolute dog shit performed by Velvet Sky.

Attached: The Rock Stunners Stone Cold Steve Austin.webm (640x480, 2.42M)

Attached: Velvet Sky stuns Bully Ray.webm (852x480, 2.76M)

Attached: tumblr_4d27d85bdd19e4fcdaa1d44060181198_c07877ef_540.gif (540x307, 2.81M)

Kek. Flippy midgets is spot on

This gif encompasses everything wrong with todays product.

That haircut/color is so fucking dimes. I miss those days bros. Haircuts get worse every year

The fact that it's ultra-based Buddy Murphy, arguably one of the least Flipz™ of the guys out there, doing it makes it so much sillier.

Okay. Then this is to go even further beyond.

Attached: AEWBotches_OCspreay.webm (886x470, 1.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2gpu71gGc4Q

????

Imagine bumping like that for Kevin Owens. What a loser.

Why would grazing your forehead against someone's shoulder make you react like that?

how is this a botch

He clearly didn't even get close to having his jaw hit the shoulder yet he reacted like he was paralyzed

Velvet Sky makes my pee pee HUGE

The move/counter itself is fine but what the fuck is Ospreay doing selling like he has brain damage

reaching

It looked fake as shit, deal with it

I just slap that name on any funny clip I save, botch or no.

ya its wrestling its not real

Why doesn't it bother you that they aren't even trying to suspend belief anymore?

>That haircut/color is so fucking dimes. I miss those days bros. Haircuts get worse every year
It's coming back. As soon as y2k early 2000s fashion is over, the scenester MySpace fashion is next

Imagine how far Bubba Ray could've gone by himself if he decided to get a clue in the 90s instead

why does it bother you that a move was only 85% perfect

Acting like that's "fine" is why wrestling is at it's lowest
No wonder you fucking retards think gAyEW is good; your standards have been fucked for decades

We're just now re-entering the mullet era in Central Texas

the sell is stupid because it takes away from the reversal

also notice not one person gets out of their seat

because if the 85% doesn't include the part that makes it look real, then it's useless