Who is truly better overall?

Who is truly better overall?

Attached: rvr.jpg (284x177, 9.54K)

I don't know who eithyer of these people are

Roman.

Seff has worked me way more this year than Roman has. Also, he's just a better worker in general. Roman needs a good opponent (not Bork)

>Who is truly better overall?
The only answer is…JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are double Jannetties and that’s a shoot.

Attached: 7D5AC915-479A-412E-946D-12F9C4E64468.jpg (1499x1000, 158.51K)

Between the two?
Seth, by a margin the size of the observable universe

What the fuck is going on in the background?

Roman is GOAT

Seth, even though he only works as a chickenshit heel and maybe as a tweener
as a babyface he was boring
Still better than Roman who never really worked regardless he was a babyface, midcarder or heel
Also Seth is overall a better promo, better in-ring worker, even if just by a small margin
Seth also doesn't have to be carried by his opponents all the time, something you can't say about Reigns

Which one is Nick Jackson?

KWABAP (kek what a balding alcoholic plumber)

Attached: 483903.jpg (239x239, 50.56K)

The irony is, despite both seff and romaine getting pushed as the next stars, leaving dean ambrose in the dust, he still ended up being the michaels of the three

this

The Visionary, The Revolutionary, The Monday Night Messiah (even during Covid, unlike Roman), Seth Freakin Rollins

Embrace the fucking vision you faggots

There's absolutely no objective way Dean could possibly be considered the Michaels of any group he's been involved with.

this is btw why Vince must be a shoot homosexual in love with Roman
they put the belt on him then he vacates it because muh leukemia
comes back, he is scheduled to beat Goldberg for the blue belt, misses Mania and the next year because muh Covid
others carry Raw and Smack, Romanetty comes back and Vince rewards him with a 700+ days long reign lmao
is Roman even liked backstage? wouldnt be surprised if he is hated by now, even though the real autist here is Vince and not him

Moxley

>Gayest Of All Time

Nobody dishes actual backstage dirt except about the office. It's always
>guy that got fired was a real pro
>guy that died was the nicest person
>console wars shit

>is rich
>famous (being generous)
>OH NO MY LIFE DOESN'T BRING ME HAPPINESS, LET ME MAKE THINGS WORSE BY DRINKING
Fuck Mox, he deserves to lose his liver.

Moxley can't even get 900k to watch him and can't have a good match that isn't a gimmick match