Impact bros wtf. Why do people keep on leaving our promotion??!!!!!

Impact bros wtf. Why do people keep on leaving our promotion??!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 5.44.34 PM.png (1162x570, 143.71K)

The pay is shit probably. Can't fault them for thinking about their future.

l skip all women's matches and segments so l don't even know who this is.

I can remember the last time she was on tv.

She's been hurt for awhile now

I think the last time I remember her she lost to a tranny. Frost, looked better, wrestled better, and was more popular with the live crowd. But they decided to push the tranny over her anyway. That might have been a final straw

I like Frost but I don't see WWE being interested at all as she's kinda up there in age, and I know AEW grabs almost everyone but I also don't really see her being much more than Dark bait

Kim kept calling her lindsay and she realized they meant to hire Lindsay Snow, not Lady Frost.

And we'll never know why because the dirtsheets don't cover Impact

Attached: ladyfrostnwa.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

She straight up said that WWE told her she was too old for them

she was already on dark and they passed on her

Women used to want to go to Impact, now everyone wants out because of Gail Kim

>I also don't really see her being much more than Dark bait
Wheeler Yuta said wrestling as a jobber on Dark pays more than an Impact contract. It's why he turned down an Impact contract when they offered him one

Has there been anyone hinting that Gail is just pushing her friends. There's been a few women leaving in the last few months. You would think more would come right out and say it, it's not like Gail/Impact is so strong you wouldn't want to burn that bridge

jesus christ if true

Impact is legit just developmental for WWE, AEW and NJPW

No one will ever call her out. She's the biggest politican in Impact history and getting on her bad side is career suicide.

She was raped by Rosemary

AEW is run by a coke addled money mark, TNA has to count every penny to make payroll.

She missed the gravy train of being a late 30s hoe in a minor league

Well shit talking your old boss is poor form in case you ever need that bridge

>TNA has to count every penny
This was not the case when Anthem took over. They signed Lucha Bros, Brian Cage, John Morrison. Now with AEW around they've given up and are too cheap to even keep Big Cass and Brian Myers around.