OH MY GOD! ITS SUZUKI TOYOTAYOSHINAMI WITH THE TIGER DRIVER 98! I WRESTLED THIS MAN IN A BARN IN OKINAWA 15 YEARS AGO!

OH MY GOD! ITS SUZUKI TOYOTAYOSHINAMI WITH THE TIGER DRIVER 98! I WRESTLED THIS MAN IN A BARN IN OKINAWA 15 YEARS AGO!

Attached: excalibur.png (566x749, 452.47K)

TOPE SUICIDA OFF THE CEILING WHERE OWEN HART WAS KILLED BY VINCE RUSSO IN THE BLAZING SUMMER OF 98!

Is this racism?

>I WRESTLED THIS MAN IN A BARN IN OKINAWA 15 YEARS AGO!

Attached: seth-rollins-laugh.gif (498x498, 2.64M)

>I WRESTLED THIS MAN IN A BARN IN OKINAWA 15 YEARS AGO!

Attached: 1592214012572.jpg (692x652, 55.54K)

>knowing wrestlers from other countries and moves is bad

Yes. Anything that happens outside of the USA is irrelevant.

>>knowing nobodies from other countries and their moves is bad
Yes

Wrong, wrestling exists outside of a bubble

dude the only thing that happens in the JewSA are mass shootings and pride parades

Wrestling outside of the USA draws 200 fans in a bingo hall or school gym unless it's an American promotion on tour. It is not relevant.

The USA is the greatest country on Earth. I almost feel sorry for people who don't get to live here, but also view you as vermin that need to be kept out of course.

Mark behavior. Excalibur yelling Japanese names sounds like Keiji Muto with tourette syndrome.

no okada?

wrong

Attached: Screenshot_90.png (711x217, 6.5K)

OH MY GOD IT'S TETSUYA NAI-oh wait he big leagued our irrelevant pissant company that can't even get a milly KWAPC

based ungovernable

Attached: naitooo.gif (540x300, 2.42M)

"Official" wrestling attendances are and always have been worked. If you actually watch the footage, it was under a thousand.

>761k
>331k
>878k

Attached: naito_smile.jpg (600x400, 135.28K)

ISHII-EEEEEEE, ISHII-EEEEE, ISHII-EEEEE

Everyone loves living the American dream until they have to go to the doctor.

lol

He didn't even know tanahashi's finish last night.

>I almost feel sorry for people who don't get to live here
dude there are 48 million nigger over there 8 million faggots shootings kikes killings ...

>but also view you as vermin that need to be kept out of course.
That's how everyone looks at your shithole country. You're below even England, the land of the subhuman.