Son, why do you refuse to attract the casual audience?

Don't you think it's about time you set aside your smark fantasy and start building the viewership by any means necessary?
I'm not made of money y'know?

Attached: Shahid_Khan_sad-1.jpg (1000x639, 65.91K)

why do e-drones always make these unfunny faggot threads bros

casuals don't bring in money, hardcores do

>WWE outta nowhere
Bad night last night? It's kind of genuine thread asking why he won't tbqh

>maybe if i spam these kind of threads my narrative will come true

Attached: 1655947337365.png (1200x1284, 50.89K)

>PAPA LOOK STOP FUCK OK LOOK DO OYU TRUST ME DO YOU TRUST ME FUCK HUH YOU TRUSTED ME WITH THE SOCCER CLUB RIGHT PAPA AND HOW IS THAT GOING HUH FUCK AND YOU TRUSTED ME TO RUN THE NUMBERS WITH FUCKING SCOUTING IN FOOTBALL AND HOW IS THAT FUCKING GOING HUH PAPA SO PLEASE PLEASE TRUST THAT I SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND A LOT OF YOUR FUCKING MONEY.....LET ME PLAY WITH MY FUCKING TOYS YOU MUFFLER SELLING BITCH!

Attached: 1655640997872.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

casuals wont and havent watched wrestling for 20 years, its not coming back, unpredictable and edgy must see wrestling is going to offend someone and offending people is hate speech

Wrong

But the hardcores will watch regardless. He's just refusing to increase the audience at this point.
You OK pal?

>bad night?
No, Dynamite was no 1 and a great show

>He's just refusing to increase the audience at this point.
CASUALS
DON'T
FUCKING
EXIST

Wrong.

dilate

Families bring in good money. and they don't even browse wrestling boards

>He's just refusing to increase the audience at this point

Attached: FQzG8ZUXMAoXqr-.png (1329x752, 173.69K)

All those people who increased RAW and Smack's rating when Vince appeared? Those are casuals. Those are fans that went to watch the show because of the news stories. So Vince fucking his paralegal draws more people than a show with every debut and NJPW cameo money can buy.

Then why not attract casuals to raise it over a million?
Sounds like Meltzer headcanon if you ask me. Casuals do exist and always have. You think they don't exist because they're outside the smark bubble.

>He's increasing the audience year to year
>numbers are down for PPV and the shows

Attached: nic.jpg (1200x679, 83.39K)

>18 posts
>11 IPs

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 108.66K)

>A conversation is only valid if there is one new person saying one new thing every time
Coping hard lad.

Attached: 1652785172674.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

>Then why not attract casuals to raise it over a million?
Because they don't exist

>>numbers are down for PPV and the shows
you really are slow, huh?

Shahid Khan is, in fact, made of money. He could run 20 AEWs losing profits and still be one of the richest men in the entire world

Retard

Attached: Picture10.png (1024x1019, 91.24K)

Same reason why Jags refuse to win games

So Meltzer is a retard because he said that buyrates were down for the last PPV and that the ratings are also down right? Just asking.

>hardcores buying PPVs more because they're hardcore and invested in the company
>free TV show viewership down because casuals aren't interested and tuning out
The absolute state of (((Meltzerism))) and its effect on the human brain

this is a VERY tight range from 80-205k and what was the first all-in buys?