Reviving a dead arcade style with limited nostalgic appeal instead of a legitimate sports game simulation presentation

>reviving a dead arcade style with limited nostalgic appeal instead of a legitimate sports game simulation presentation
>graphics that look unimpressive
>incomplete roster
>no GM mode (massive selling point) even though AEW's entire brand identity is an IRL money mark e-fed
>probably forgoing microtransactions to appeal to a small crowd of unemployed gamer smarks, capping its profitability severely
>development costs putting AEW in the red
they hate making money

Attached: AEW-console-game-scaled.jpg (2048x1150, 84.49K)

>no GM mode
Fuck really? Well now I’m not buying it

>incomplete rostet
lmfao with the way tony keeps adding new toys every week, the game would never come out

cope thread? yeah cope thread

>rostet
GOOD MORNING SIR

OH NO NO NO NO BROS
THEY WENT RIGHT BACK TO VIDYA POSTING THE SECOND THEY GOT REKT BY THE RATINGS
DON'T LET THEM CHANGE THE SUBJECT

Attached: AEChad2.jpg (223x250, 7.72K)

kenny will be advising on and playtesting this game also and he is a fan of anti dimes fighting games

Don't worry, unlike aewtists, echads can multi-task.

We shit on your ratings, we shit on your games, we shit on your fandom. Move your goalposts to the North Pole and we'll still shit on you.

Attached: libcuck full of cum.jpg (470x670, 126.95K)

OP here I actually like AEW and watch Dynamite live every week, I genuinely could not tell you any of the current champions in WWE other than Roman without looking it up. I just want AEW and its products to be better and for the company not to lose money on bullshit

Wrestling is gay but vidya is gayer in current year

Wwe2k22 my gm mode is trash tho.
How the fuck does svr 06 still has a better gm mode than a game with all the improved technology today.

Why does he look like he's made of rubber? It's kind of disturbing.

honestly an arcade wrestling game can work if you go balls the the wall into kayfabe

Looks like that old tna game that came for ps3 and 360

Why the fuck did they put Omega in charge of the game? He has zero experience in making video games.

Imagine being this obsessed

How the hell would a GM mode even work if AEW dosen't have a brand split

i think youd be surprised

Attached: TNA_Impact_Tomko_BrotherDevon-11063-720.jpg (1280x720, 139.22K)

Shit ill take it back even the tna game looks better.

tna game still has the best character models of any wrestling game

That's alarming too lol considering the game was a flop. How is it that wwe hasn't been able to make the character model as good as that old tna game.

Because he's leaving ebin non binary gamer.

He likes guys user. Perfect fit.

>that came for
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood MORNING sir