Tony's tried damn near everything but AEW's numbers continue to fluctuate around the same average viewers...

Tony's tried damn near everything but AEW's numbers continue to fluctuate around the same average viewers. How can they actually grow their audience? Is it even possible for wrestling anymore?

Attached: 1625900462995.jpg (1200x675, 109.26K)

sell to vince

maybe try booking the show for normal people and not insane trannies who hate everything including themselves

Fpbp

>s it even possible for wrestling anymore?
>wrestling
Yes. For wrestling.

Attached: AEWBotches_OCspreay.webm (886x470, 1.54M)

It's impossible to grow the audience while WWE is on top. Because WWE is so cringe and lame that its mere existence will put people off from becoming new wrestling fans. Tony needs to completely erase WWE from existence first but because WWE refuses to die the industry will continue to dwindle just as it has done over the past 20 years with WWE on top

No million?
What a failed hotdog fed.
AEWfags need to APOLOGIZE

AEW's hope is to get the most hardcore fan that can't get enough wrestling to watch it's shows, every single person that went to All-In watches 7 out of 8 RAWs aired. there is not a significant number of hardcore wrestling, anti-WWE fans, maybe 2,000 on the planet. For EVERY other person, if they are not watching the WWE, they are not, and will not watch wrestling.

Basically, now that everybody is smart, wrestling is dead, wrestling is gone. I don't know why anybody watches it, I don't know why anybody does it, because the whole concept of professional wrestling was two guys are gonna have a fight, they're gonna work it, but they're gonna work it so that you believe that they're really fighting and you buy a ticket to see who's gonna fucking win because you care. All of that is gone, all of that is gone and it's not coming back, so therefore, I do not see why we have professional wrestling today and why anybody fucking does it and why anybody fucking watches it.

Attached: cornette.jpg (957x1200, 138.99K)

Jap smarks are right, NJPW is poison.

>No milly in over 10 weeks
>Last 2 were with New Japan
>POISOOOON
lol

They can't.

The show caters to super hardcores that watch everything.

It's also not friendly for new viewers as:

>Nothing is explained
>Every story is a wannabe epic 6+ month arc so you can't just dive into the show blind
>People disappear for weeks / months with no rhyme or reason
>New people appear with no introduction
>Women are treated as 2nd class citizens turning female viewers off
>Too much insider stuff that goes over people's heads
>The wrestling looks hokey and unrealistic with all the flips, dives, no selling, hand-holding and wrestlers staring at each other doing their spots

Marketing to trannies immediately puts off the vast majority of people, then you're left with the problem of building your entire company around a fan base who offs itself after a couple of years.

But they all All Inclusion goody bags for autistic fans. They virtue signaled their asses off with everything from amputees to transgenders.

WHY DIDNT IT WORK?!

People were willing to give aew a chance back when it first started. The opening show had respectable viewership numbers. The problem is that aew has its own set of problems which makes wrestling just as embarrassing as WWE. WWE is a souless product targeted at kids. gayew is literally catered to a niche group of internet literal faggots in skirts. That's not hyperbole either, before AEW aired on tv one of their first shows was some gay black dude shoving his ass in Tommy Dreamer's face. I think what really killed gayew for me early on is the Dork Order. I find it hilarious that they're still around.

I think the main issue is that modern wrestling doesn't even try. When you look at what oldschool wrestling matches looked like back in the 60s & 70s. Or shit even when you look at old Inoki matches from the 70s & 80s. What I saw were matches that actually tried to look like a fight. Even if it didn't look realistic, the in-ring action was still fucking brutal. Oldschool wrestling resembled what 90s era MMA looked like, a death match of mixed martial arts styles. Shit even modern MMA looks fake when compared to how brutal it was back in the 90s & early 2000s.

cart before horse, in this case they pandered to specialty demographics first and the general public second vs gaining a casual audience and then courting specialty demographics

What is this virtue signalling you're talking about? The amputee is from before Dynamite even existed and they've literally never even brought up Nyla bring a tranny.

>tried near everything
Except to stop catering to hardcore smarks because that won’t grow your audience
/thread

Trying to make pro wrestling an MMA wannabe would be even worse. Everyone already knows it's fake and the guys are getting hurt. Normies respect choreographed spot wrestling more than fake fighting.

Maybe try writing some fucking storylines?
>guy from Japan fights guy from US in a pointless exhibition match
is not a storyline. Neither is
>guy complains his character is not being scripted well and then disappears from TV
or
>guy joins a bunch of other guys and they do absolutely nothing

Attached: 1655981532101.jpg (1024x1024, 59.27K)

More angles less wrestling. Simple as.

you can always tell who the weirdos are that have never seen actually another show on television and how the average series panders 100x harder for higher ratings/reviews
Wrestling is simply never going to become popular past a certain level ever again

>that won’t grow your audience
Why is Any Forums always so wrong?

Attached: FQzG8ZUXMAoXqr-.png (1329x752, 173.69K)

Kill yourself, drone.