E-drones have actually convinced themselves that WarnerMedia is unhappy with AEW because their TV ratings are 100k...

>e-drones have actually convinced themselves that WarnerMedia is unhappy with AEW because their TV ratings are 100k viewers off an arbitrary number that fat sweaty smarks popularized.
Want to know who is unhappy though? FOX. FOX paid WWE $1b dollars to pull in 4 million viewers a week with an edgier product. What did WWE give them? 2 million viewers (no change from Cable) and the Firefly Funhouse. FOX executives were in attendance at the arena and were physically cringing. WWE had to hotshot The Rock to pull in a big number for the first episide, which did 4 million viewers and lost 2 million viewers in the next two weeks. Since then WWE's 18-49 demo has continued to drop and now 70% of the viewership are over 50's. FOX isn't paying for a majority share outside of the key demo and they're not paying to be last on the viewership charts because the only metric that matters are the 18-49 demo.

FOX 100% will not renew Smackdown. Not only has it been a scam, but it has failed to achieve every projected goal.

>incoming cope: "no million", "meltzer image about ratings", "still more than AEW", + other pre-programmed buzzwords

Attached: BB8315CD-99CA-4C4E-A83E-C0A7519F8616.png (352x422, 253.49K)

didnt read

You're somehow worse than the "no milly" posters

sin milliones?

Good god you are an ugly gook.

GOOD MORNING SIR

It's pretty well known at this point that Discovery-Warner have many concerns regarding the performance of AEW and Rampage will most likely be taken off the air for 2023

no he isn't

all this cope for no milly kek
be a man and take the L

>#1 on cable is an L
HOWLING

no competition and still no milly, big time L indeed

the fact that i know its an actual pajeet writing these make me laugh maybe a bit more than it should

aewtists are easy to work because the console wars are a total shoot for them as you can see from this essay kek

It's fucking hilarious. They actually think they are soldiers in a war against WWE

>the console wars are a total shoot for them
enough about e-drones

There are multiple factors as to why Warner is unhappy. Failure to grow a fanbase beyond a dedicated hardcore audience, disastrous angles such as MJF disparaging the company while begging to be released, substance abuse running rampant across the locker room, and not to mention the figurehead of the company acting like a petulant child. There is a reason why AEW was not featured during the upfronts a couple of months ago.

Attached: C391C1C4-8B78-4CD1-870C-987DE14A1E63.png (252x306, 93.42K)

i dont even watch WWE but these threads are always hilarious

>source: my prolapsed butthole

>nhl finals pulling 4.8m isn't competition
If that's not competition then what do you consider WWE?

>we're not worked we're not worked!!!!!
>writes a fucking essay
Didn't read kek

so they weren't really even #1? just in a cope category kek

ya seethe?

Literally no one ranks cable programs against network programs.

>HOWLING
Dilating, I see.

Doesn't even defend AEW pitiful ratings, instead turns it into a WWE rant. Sad.

kek so AEW doesn't even have real competition and still fails