WWE is 100% going to try and poach her when her contact is up

WWE is 100% going to try and poach her when her contact is up.

Attached: 288964823_2795603500585912_2202603638847537712_n.jpg (1080x1350, 581.52K)

Sasha Banks fucks fans while her cuck-husband Mikaze watches. Sad!

thanks for letting me know

Am I supposed to recognize this woman? Is she a wrestler?

WWE won't exist anymore by the time her contract is up

adrenaline in my soul

Attached: IMG_20220610_223024.jpg (1080x2148, 507.25K)

Jade's already filthy rich. She just wants to wrestle. WWE didn't want her to wrestle so she went to AEW.

where can I find the unedited pic?
$5 says they try and poach shitt baker just to bury her

Filthy rich from what?

sponsorships

She's married to Brandon phillips

She’s married to a baseball player that made 100 million in career earnings. She’s set.

They initially tried by she chose AEW because WWE was strongly hinting she'd never see her daughter again and they were her family now. Shit sounded fucked.

She ain't going near them.

They already tried to get her, she said she was concerned about the schedule and being away from family and was told "we're your family now" so she noped out and went to AEW. She's already made her money, she's wrestling because she enjoys it and regardless of what company you like better AEW is clearly a more attractive place to work in terms of schedule and the vibe of the workplace.

That is a man

>She's set.
>shit sounded fucked
>so she noped out
>the vibe

Attached: uh oh reddit moment!!.jpg (386x386, 21.7K)

uncensored where?

JADE IF U READ THIS PLZ PENETRATE ME SO DEEP I NEED BBC FROM A STRONG FEMALE COCK

Jade is divine

Only if the faggot gets to fight male as he should.

Lot of people don't realize she's loaded from modeling and marrying a fucking baseball star. They think she needs wwe not the other way around.

There's no such thing as enough money. They offer enough and she'll sign.

Tbh I don't her in the wwe. She's trash and is just there to pander to woke culture since apparently tony barely hired blacks or did anything worth giving a shit with them.

Jade don't listen to this man, it's not a women he wants like he thinks, It's a big strong bull, i'll let him know