Companies that don’t get a milly are pathetic

Companies that don’t get a milly are pathetic.

Attached: 41082BEB-7B19-4E07-A7BD-94C64B233707.jpg (1056x1312, 142.26K)

I still can't understand what's the significant of that number. Does getting a million makes the show good? What kinda mentality is that? Most of everything, from movies, games, books to food, high sales don't equal quality.

No milly

It do be like that

Inflation is a disgusting fetish, but you dronies keep fapping to it.

Miss me with that bullshit and explain to me why the no milly despite the biggest hotshot in your pissant company's history?

#FACTS
AEW fans are like ghonnorea

What hotshot?

Well said

>Companies that don’t get a milly are pathetic.
It's not a company dipshit, it's an irl fandom. People. Real people like you and me. In order for your wrestling federation to matter, ya gotta hit that million viewer benchmark.

I know it's gonna be hard without The Codeman. And ya gotta respect what he's done for this business. Ya just gotta.

>Cody banged her before The Outsiders did
Ya gotta respect that.

Attached: 6o6hywIh2rv_-QcYRWEzjRs_i1rPd-tKtwRfkx-VYoA.jpg (581x1032, 77.46K)

True

Damn true.

Speaking of, here's a pic of Kurt Angle's daughter. She's cute as a button taking a big morning omega. That's what we call shitting at our house. "Kenny Omega"

Attached: 272787304_819325392264977_1278952182296640803_n.jpg (1080x1350, 195.88K)

agreed

Cope

Attached: 136EC0E8-2D08-46C9-A4EE-C4A647ACD5D4.jpg (1170x1550, 328.2K)

>I still don't understand why more people watching is good
You're a shoot dumbass then Mark

It's all drones can say.

Now you need to tell that to Tony Khan next time he boasts about specific and arbitrary metrics nobody gives a shit about.

l agree, wrestling is the only thing where "hardcore" fans judge it based on popularity. ls McDonald's the best food because it draws the most dimes? ls capeshit "based" because of how profitable it is? lt's a ridiculous mentality.
That said, AEW is fucking gay and l hope it dies soon.

This exactly
Why brag about bring number 1 on Cable or some random demo at a specific time if you can't even get a milly stupid paki

Holy cope

You just know the no milly meme sends Tony into a fizzing, frothing seethe. No matter how much AEWtists claim a million is just an arbitrary number, it clearly does mean something if the owner was quick to brag about it on the rare occasion they used to hit it in the past.