If you're blaming anyone, blame him

This board is unsalvageable, but the fact that Tony is getting all the heat for the 4 ways when that's literally business as usual for Nu Jamal and a condition for anything coming together at all is ridiculous

Attached: ohb2.jpg (600x400, 243.8K)

shut the fuck up tranny

This is, and always has been, AEW's show
Seethe, cope and dilate trannie
t.Barry

Attached: ClydeCash.jpg (900x900, 107.1K)

There not being singles matches is New Japan's """fault""", yes. You're getting Tanahashi as the most relevant win and anything past that is fall men taking the fall. Gedo is not jobbing his top guys to trannies. Simple as.

But what does that have to do with how much these past two shows sucked? Gedo isn't responsible for the crammed nonsense. For people just getting announced in the middle of backstage promos in blink it or miss it segments. Or the trillion stable run ins (There's more coming at Rampage, by the way). That's Tony being a spaz.

>THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT OK YES YES STOP FUCKING BLAMING ME FOR THESE FOUR WAYS AND FUCKING THREE WAYS OK I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THEM I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THREE WAYS OR FOUR WAYS AT ALL AND IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT I HAVE TO DRAG THESE FUCKING JAPS INTO THE WRESTLING 21ST CENTURY WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUCKING CARD AND BE GLAD MY DADS CARD HASNT STOPPED WORKING OK ORDER FUCKING FORBIDDEN DOOR SHUT THE FUCK AND DRINK WHITE CLAWS

Attached: ezgif-4-05345d241a.jpg (616x719, 60.45K)

>You're getting Tanahashi as the most relevant win and anything past that is fall men taking the fall
Actually, Cesaro beating Zack is gonna be a pretty genuine job too. Zack Sabre Jr is on a similar second tier as Tanahashi is. That should be more than enough for you trannies.

Ohbari didn't hire Adam Cole which is the root of the issue.

>The subject of this thread, the multi-man booking of the card, is New Japan's fault, yes
Yes
>But what does that have to do with
Don't care, start another thread

It should have been Masami

Zack has future potential so we've got to protect our future stars by having him go over Jonathan Gresham. We can feed the trannies Tanahashi again, make them feel like they got a big win

The root is not wanting Okada or Jay to job to Hangman

Trannies once again throwing jamals under the bus this is the partnership gift that keeps on giving

Which is Tony's mistake.

seething cold fedder

Zack Sabre Jr is on the downlow right now after his New Japan Cup run. He can take the job to CSRO and start having a run again later (Maybe even as soon as the G1). I don't think it's a big deal.
Also lmfao if this hype is for Gresham. Surely not even Tony is that retarded.

Fucking kek. Fickle smarks eating their own.

Reminder trannies were utterly convinced there would be no multimen cause Tony said it'd be a "competitive card" hahahahahahhahahahahaha

>G-g-g-g-gedo is totally jobbing his guys to us, xirs, r-righ-
NO LMFAO

Attached: file.png (567x444, 437.96K)

kek based

The All-Atlantic tournament deal didn't need to be a fatal four way at all, though.
New Japan have never been worried about jobbing Ishii. PAC, Miro or Black would have all been accepted as winners of that match.

That was Tony in a moment of being a spaz booking a tournament even knowing he had no time for semi finals lol

basedola