Skinnyfat

>skinnyfat
>can't talk
>sloppy meme wrestling

The man who is single-handedly killing AEW.

Why is he pushed so hard? What is his appeal?

Attached: 18919829839823.jpg (1280x720, 88.79K)

I too don't get the appeal of Orange Cassidy in a wrestling environment.

I like one-off wrestling jackets, this is a cool one for the collection.

hes there to make phil look less cancerous in comparison

Don’t know, I’ve always wondered the same thing

Adam Cole is a yesman behind the stage in every promotion. He provides sexual service to bosses, which is quite obvious if you check how much Cornette loved him, how much HHH and Steph loved him and how much Tony loves him. There is truly no other explanation to this phenomenon. This bitch is skinnyfat, extremely small and below mediocre on mic and in-ring. There is unironically only one way for such a character to be pushed by every promotion - nepotism through bed.

never understood his appeal

Autists fixate on things other people don't really get, see Tony Khan.

Idk I kinda like him he's better than Darby or Sammy or Dante Martin I'd equate him to a more refined ricky starks but aews ceiling is so low he looks like a big fish

Orange Cassidy isn't presented as a badass.

When I see him on AEW I completely understand how and why Dynamite won the war.

>Darby
No
>Sammy
No
>Dante Martin
Yes, but the kid is still young. If he gets a clue like big Willy did, he would easily surpass Cole.

Why does he get massive pops and sell merch? That’s why he’s getting pushed, I don’t know the answer since I’m pretty much over Cole and tired of his schtick but clearly he has fans. Why should he put in effort when he gets paid big dimes now?

I don't like Darby because he's even smaller than cole and does nothing but looks like he's gonna cry
I don't like Sammy because he just sucks his character is what? A tiktok millennial that botches flips

At least cole is an skinny fat semi charismatic go through the motions super kicking unathletic appeals to aew smarks just like the rest of the elite or any of their hangers on

How in the fuk is he better than Darby, besides on the mic?

Are you into men? Otherwise I don't understand the obsession of a wrestler looks

Colegods, we EATIN

Attached: E1FF8E27-02F3-402A-A9AC-94C7A5F02501.jpg (474x266, 6.8K)

>is over
>liked by Tony
>comes from "outside"
>daily hate threads
We know you're a backstage shitter complaining. It won't change anything because the Internet isn't real and Cole is forever going to be an upper card draw with fans. Seethe about it more, losers.

This. lmao.
>Why does he get massive pops and sell merch? That’s why he’s getting pushed,
But also this.

Darby is even smaller and does nothing but jump at people/have an edgy gay Goth gimmick

Not only did he kill nxt and aew but now he's going to kill Tony's forbidden hole by being included in a boring multiman where he's eating the pin.

Darby wrestles like he's a 150lb manlet though. He just hurls himself everywhere and gets beat up. It works for him. Cole is presented as a legitimate wrestler, but does stupid shit like the Panama sunrise.

Sammy has a great dyel body and punchable face. Works perfectly as a heel. He botched that one on the ladder, but what else? I've seen him do tons of 630's clean.

He's a good talker and is fine in the ring. If he wasn't a skinny fat manlet he could be a legit star

He's presented as someone who belongs in a three way title match against Omega and the last man who defeated him in singles in two years.

Good post.

I agree with that but that's exactly why he should never win him beating cage was the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen even stupider than OC

Yeah that's a good point I think he is just very bland like every other flippy guy they have and what they call him a pillar or something, I don't think he is better than cole or the bucks and I don't even really like the elite

How much you wanna bet they make him ripped in the AEW game? kek