7 lawfirms now lmao

7 lawfirms now lmao

Attached: Untitled.png (847x669, 449.12K)

Still not the SEC.

Im sure WWE is finshed tomorrow when i wake up from my sleep!

Record prodits.
Then. Now. Forever. Together.

7 law firms vs the millions of us in the wwe unvierse

it’s unironically over

My family had ties to the Gambino crew in Chicago, who famously had a DA publicly whacked. Hating jew lawyers is in my blood. And it's the reason why I don't watch AEW (I'm just too fuckin alpha).
Anyway, just point me in the law firm's direction and I'll make them famous!

>"Keep tha change, ya filthy jew!"

Attached: angels-with-filthy-souls-tommy-gun.gif (498x245, 702.62K)

i believe the legal attacks and leaks are coming from blackrock by the way
they've been doing shit like this for a while, look them up. theyre scum of the earth.

Attached: FVUytgjWAAEe0uy.jfif.jpg (4071x4096, 1.11M)

>Gambino crew in Chicago
Kek you dumb fuck

>Ambulance chasers looking to make a quick buck/get some clients for their pissant firms
Nothingburger

I think you're fucking retarded

They have no chance in hell against us.
Then
Now
Forever
Together (with Vince)

These are just your standard jewish shitheads looking to leech off of whatever WWE money they can legally get away with, usually via settlement because they know WWE doesn't want to be bothered with going to court right now. I hate WWE but I hate jews even more so I hope they end up with nothing.

>ojama
>siding with wwe
Do you even Any Forums lore

>30 lawfirms hitting the ring Royal Rumble style and being thrown over the top rope by Vince

Based kike hater.

Attached: 1653229434685.jpg (900x958, 161.72K)

They have done this to other companies

Yeah the parasites always try and grift whatever they can. Vince will be in charge until the day he dies. Not just in charge of WWE, but in charge of the entire business of professional wrestling.

>usually via settlement
These are the lowest of the low ambulance chasers. They'll be happy to take a $1 settlement so they can charge their clients.

You misunderstand. Blackrock is one of the most powerful entities on the planet. To suggest they are somehow scum or that anyone could manage to stop them betrays your own pathetically moralistic worldview.

>lore

Attached: images.jpeg-187.jpg (445x690, 39.16K)

You keep running your mouth and I'm gonna have to whack you off.
Egods are certified gangsters. You're just gonna have to live with that, jew boy.

Attached: tumblr_ohiyh0nLOC1rf1yd3o9_400.gif (343x188, 1.88M)

>(((lawyers))) looking to grift

WELL STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Attached: 1611063312178.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)