Defend a company by bringing up profits

>defend a company by bringing up profits
>defend a company by bringing up ratings
So basically what you're saying is, you're not a wrestling fan.

Got it.

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 60.3K)

>>defend a company by bringing up profits
>>defend a company by bringing up ratings
>So basically what you're saying is, you're not a wrestling fan.
>Got it.

Attached: addtext_com_MTEyNDU1MTQ3OTA.jpg (400x400, 29.23K)

>making a thread because you have VDS
So basically what you're saying is, you're seething

Got it.

>So basically what you're saying is, you're not a wrestling fan.
pretty much, cry about it loser

Attached: 1652515039727.webm (862x478, 1.2M)

don't get it twisted I'm not a wrestling fan I'm a WWE fan

Monday night wars except all the main characters are retired/dead and the marks are in the ring

they aren't. they think if you like wrestling you're a "mark" and the only way to not be a mark is to obsess over random fluctuations in meaningless data like a consumed Any Forums poster

based af

if you say anything negative about WWE, e-drones automatically assume you're an AEW fan and will bring up profits/ratings as cope.

I’m not a wrestling fan, I’m a sports entertainment fan. I’m a part of the WWE Universe.
I defend my company because of the great friends I’ve made online, the sense of community. Have I sacrificed for the WWE? Hell yeah, I missed a court date because I overslept after Wrestlemania night 2 and I probably lost partial custody of my kids. But I’ll win them back one day. A lot of my online friends are going through similar things and have given me incredible advice.

the sad reality is that this dronie wasn't larping

aewxir pre-plummet copeola

>Hell yeah, I missed a court date because I overslept after Wrestlemania night 2 and I probably lost partial custody of my kids. But I’ll win them back one day. A lot of my online friends are going through similar things and have given me incredible advice.
10/10 post, 5 stars

based e-god, heres to the next skyrocket.

correct. glad youre finally realising after 3 years of getting trolled

Cultists have thrown in the towel on ratings and money and think their show will survive on sheer happy thoughts.

Attached: 1655411623009.jpg (1279x720, 427.11K)

*bows down*

no million?

>no one is actually drones and cultists they are all pretending
kek

yes, except a few headcases that unironically got worked into a deep end shoot, like (You)