Does anyone watch botchamania anymore and why does it suck so bad

what happened
was it ever good?

the lil edits and "jokes" are either facebook mom humor or shit that a child might find amusing.

all the references are just aimed at 30/40 year old balding man-children that collect funko and think retro gaming and star wars is "epic"

botchamania needs to end. it gets more cringe with each episode.

promo joe does everything so much better. the editing, the music, the jokes...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.05K)

Watch Promo Joe instead

first of all, it was always bad
second, go back to wreddit

FACKIN BOOL SHIT

Yeah i had some friends over who used to watch wrestling and i wanted to show them some funny botches. Every time the video would start to get rolling though it would come to screeching halt for some unfunny segment. The video game sign segment is atrocious

I agree with you but you started this thread with a question that you already know the answers to so you’re a fag and I hate you

>Was it ever good
No. It’s just juvenile humor. The only reason you liked it was because you were probably just 13 when you started watching. You simply outgrew it and now you’re able to see it for what it is. This fucker got a big head from compiling botches, putting le epik videogaem music in the background and sprinkling simpson jokes. Anybody else could’ve done the same. Legit don’t get why people worship this shoot faggot.

>Edrone thread

He has to stick to cultaholic's script on what to show.

you can ask a question and state your own opinion/answer

i dont use reddit

my biggest criticism is that botchamania seems to be for fags on twitter and reddit

>Anybody else could’ve done the same
nice coping mechanism

It's British what do you expect?

promo joe is kinda proof of how anyone can do it and do it much better than maffew.

Buy a banner tranny joe

You must be incredibly retarded if you think that making a botchamania episode is in any way, shape, or form difficult.

you're not fooling anyone, kill yourself

YOU GOTTA
GOTTA
GOTTA
LET EM KNOW JOE

It hit me last night when watching the new episode just how fucking shit it is now.

It's not as bad as you fags make it out to be but it's definitely gotten faggier over time. I don't think the humor is outdated and it still gets a chuckle out of me.
Real problem is how fucking simplified it's been over the years. Back then it was 90% botches and 10% shit no one cares about and the most unbearable parts were the fucking indie mudshows that were just lame.
Nowadays in terms of unwatchable shit you have
>indie mudshows
>the segments with tazz and excalibur that literally aren't even botches
>some faggot reading a book (the stories are admittedly pretty interesting but it isn't botches and I don't give a fuck about some e celeb shilling their channel)
>the video game sign segments which is the epitome of soiy
>10 minutes of some fan made simpsons memes
And let's not kid ourselves Promo Joe is garbage shit that panders to aew smarks too but at least he sticks to a consistent uploading schedule and his content isn't bloated with random shite

I guess "simplified" wasn't the right word to use there but you get what I meant

The quality of OP's post made me remember the same thing but about this board

Attached: KWADB.jpg (626x862, 85.91K)