Stop doing this

Stop doing this

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (201x251, 12.59K)

they have nothing else, why do you think e-drones are so jealous that AEW has all the fun?

make me

>Stop doing this
why if it makes money

OH BOY A 6-MAN!
OH BOY AN 8-MAN!
OH BOY A 4-WAY!

still seething that you didn't get that partnership eh?

WWE doesn't have to do rematches constantly. It chooses to do it because they're lazy and give the fans bare minimum for their money.

The rematches in WWE are more interesting than the "new" fights in AEW. That is my honest opinion after over a year of watching every weekly program by both promotions.

>only watching wrestling a year
HAHAHA, get the fuck out

They need a "Brock can't challenge for the title again as long as Roman is champ" stipulation for this.

I could understand it if they kept putting on good matches.
Hell I could understand it if they were even kinda ok.
But every single one of their matches are absolute shit. Every single time they have a match it's unanimously agreed as disappointing/terrible. Only the first match has escaped this since Seth's cash in saved it but they never put on anything remotely entertaining by themselves.

How do fans continue to swallow this?

i thought smarks liked it when two wrestlers fight forever?

They usually want decent in-ring action to come with it.

A five minute match in the WWE tends to portray a more compelling facsimile of an athletic struggle than a 30 minute match on AEW.
I find myself sympathizing more with the competitors and reacting more to the big moments. When the end comes, I rejoice when I feel that the right person has won, or I express outrage when I know some stroke of fate (or a dastardly act) has denied the better fighter of a victory.
This feeds into my desire to see a rematch to set the record straight.

Attached: 1595445399062.gif (568x320, 2.66M)

Necessary addendum to this.
The Bork matches have been total shit. CJ and the match with Bobbo were basically identical, and the WM match was just a CJ rerun except with Lesnar kicking out at 2 before Roman just spears him again for the pin.

they have to go through scooter races and spelling bee contests on a regular basis, of course they can swallow this shitshow

THANK YOU

Attached: ChadCHADs win again.jpg (1170x1145, 161.14K)

Is this seriously the summerslam main event? Fucking LMAO
How the fuck can people criticize forbidden door and then glug down this putrid slop

Why do smarks get so worked by rematches? Why does everyone have to fight someone new all the time?
The only thing I don't like about this Reigns vs Lesnar shit is that they've effectively created a bubble that makes me think absolutely no one else can come even close to competing for the world titles except the two of them

I enjoyed the Alpha Academy challenges. Am I retarded?

No. You clearly appreciate education, unlike the imbeciles itt.

We could have a BOBO vs roman match but noooooooooo let's have Brock vs roman again