On the IWGP 4 Way

On the IWGP 4 Way
>I also think that... I don't think that this is going to happen for a number of reasons, but I think that the best move... Across the board! Believe it or not... I think would be, for... Page to win!
Meltzer is such a fucking faggot when it comes to AEW. Thank god Gedo continues to never listen to him.

Attached: Dave_Meltzer_2018.jpg (471x617, 77.84K)

you uppity jamals need to shut the fuck up already

Are you retarded? Page is a better talker, wrestler and bigger star than Jay
Page - Okada in Japan would be mega-yen.

>Teehee, the champ shouldn't be at the G1 because... Because he just shouldn't, ok? And Page got fed to CM Cuck, who got injured, so now he needs to bounce back anf New Japan should do it, because... They just should, ok? It'd be good for them.
>Mox still wins, though >;)
He's so transparent.

He is eating the pin

Unironically wouldn’t be the end of the world. Japan desperately needs some fresh faces.

Page is ok. Jay is much better.
>Star
Not as far as the Japs are concerned. New Japan is their number one fed. ARE is below fucking DDT. Kill yourself

Would only be even remotely acceptable to consider if Page were at the G1. He isn't, so this is just Meltzer being a retarded tranny shill as usual

Page has already been over in Japan and he’s a much better wrestler now than he was then

He's already getting the FTR belts stuff he fantasy booked and he's still kvetching for more. Disgusting kike.

Cole's sole purpose in life is to eat the pin in this match. Absolutely no other way this should end.

Jay was better than him then with less experience than Page and he's still better now.
Whatever the case. The champion not being at the G1 just so Page can try to bounce back from Tony's shit booking decisions is such a pathetic thing to ask even in a fantasy booking podcast.

>They should give AEW all their belts... And lose all the Forbidden Door matches... And go try to get bought by Tony, too!

Why are you so mad for?

you ARE a retard then
Japs could not wait to suck off Jericho and Moxley. Page is prime Omega tier in ring right now and Okada has run through all his opponents multiple times. It's a fresh match that would draw better than anything else for them

Does he have dementia?

they have to protect him now with the body shaming drama

>Japs could not wait to suck off Jericho and Moxley.
Oh, you mean former WWE stars?
And even they werent't the main champions of the company. For good fucking reason.
Your match can happen even if Hangman doesn't win. He just doesn't have to get pinned.
Him winning the belt is objectively a retarded idea.

So they're loyal to their fed except if it's people from WWE? KWAB

I've said it before, but when Meltzer starts talking about AEW, sometimes it just starts reading like any post you'd find on Any Forums. He loses all logic and becomes a fanboy.

Huh? Again, neither Moxley or Jericho won the main belt either. And they're undeniably both way bigger stars to the Japs than Hangman.

Funny how every single bit of Meltzer fantasy booking has AEW going over. He wanted the Young Cucks to defend against Takagi and Hiromu too.

We didn't have 4 years of Okada going against the same 4 people yet

Meltzer is such a fucking retard, I stopped listening to him when it became obvious that he's gay for the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega. His meme ratings are embarrassing, nobody pays attention when he's speaking even Alvarez takes a power nap, gets his shit in and signs off. Fuck Dave Meltzer.

He wants Tana to win, so you're also a retard

>Page is a better talker, wrestler and bigger star than Jay
Pffffhahahahahaha

>Are you retarded? Page is a better talker, wrestler and bigger star than Jay
Tranny detected

Chadblade got these niggas seething.

Attached: 1655091778098.jpg (1440x1731, 222.96K)

Attached: 2AF93D5D-4C29-47D5-A0E5-5A6E78F4FC1C.jpg (2048x1362, 398.43K)

Attached: .webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Oh, wow. Hangman would ALMOST be as tall as that woman on the right. lmfao that you think this is a good argument.

Attached: file.png (572x386, 431.48K)