Is it? could it be? it is!

>is it? could it be? it is!

Attached: B3E365BD-0F5F-4F08-ABEE-7E976002B20E.png (1400x799, 1.7M)

>OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY! THE RAAAAAINMAKER!!

Attached: 1649084057818.jpg (405x269, 24K)

idk why tony didn’t run hype vignettes for the core new jamal wrestlers over the past couple months.

Holy shit a guy who cant cut a promo and has to wear a shirt to hide his flab but has le hecking high workrate and has wrestled all over the world!

member when dimwit edronies flooded Any Forums with victory threads, celebrating all the njpw matches they would be getting? and member how, much like the proverbial fox and his grapes, they decided "w-well we never wanted new japan a-anyways, we w-wanted cardi b" once it came out they weren't getting njpw? AND THEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET CARDI B OR EVEN CARDI B AT HOME MEGAN THEE STALLION AHAHAHAHA what silly cultists droniEs are. and then member how they coped by saying "no Okada no Okada" and then Elite Titans got Okada? it's sad how pathetic edrones can be

Attached: 1622250632465.jpg (1826x633, 195.92K)

because you're supposed to already know everything and if you don't you may access the internet to study for the PPV

WWE sucks but I would have rather seen that super card. The AEW one is really uninspiring.

Looks like a geek, what happened to him?

remember when you could draw a million viewers

>BAH GAWD THATS FUNAKI

AEW isn't made for people who don't know who Okada and Tanahashi are

>Orton VS Okada
>Triple H VS Okada
>Ibushi VS Lesnar
>Cena VS Tanahashi
But obviously you didn't get any matches of this caliber either, dude. And this isn't me saying that Triple H is better than Kenny Omega or whatever, just that this card isn't the dream matches either AEWtists or E-Drones wanted.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME

>AEW is literally not made for milly
Jesus, dude

Did the ratings come out early today? Cultists are already riled up kwab

no presence?

DIMES

The silence that greeted most of them says that not even their audience knows what they should. Perfect recipe for no milly

BOBBY LASHLEY!

ITS OKATOH

It's so funny that nobody there knows any of the njpw guys, i thought they were supposed to be the deeper knowledge wrestling fans, but they're dumber than E-drones on their worst day, couldn't even chant "go ace!" for Tanahashi

Okada is dimes, but that shirt is shit

>DON'T TELL ME... THE ROCKSTAR! THE ROCKSTAR KANADO OKASHI!!

Virtually nobody actually watches Jamal except the few WONtards who try to have conversations with Gayve on the forums so they can feel like supersmarks.
Most wrestling fans in a group will assume the guy next to them knows what's going on, is versed in puro, etc. But in reality, maybe 1 in 30 are the target audience as long as no video packages are being produced and they keep having these guys appear dressed like they just walked in from the loading dock.

why the fuck does everyone come out in a shirt and/or a leather jacket?