Predict what the cope will be when this weeks Dynamite has sub 750k viewers

Predict what the cope will be when this weeks Dynamite has sub 750k viewers.

Attached: 1401282291358.jpg (1067x600, 85.26K)

Christ another unfunny e-drone thread. This place needs some good fucking mods to delete low effort bollocks like this.

Dog show
Ice puck

there was a cricket game between madagascar and argentina

>this place needs some good fucking mods

Attached: 1614502222528.png (427x400, 13.7K)

AEW fans don't care about ratings or revenue slap fights because they are wrestling fans and not autistic console warriors

Clean this shit up Janny

This very thread proves you wrong

>AEW fans don't care about ratings or revenue
because they don't have them lmao

>ratings don't matter!
>revenue doesn't matter!
>show quality doesn't matter!
>all that matters is we get the yummy 5 star matches!
The saddest part about all this is that some people unironically think this way

Liar, you faggots are so shook by no milly posting that you immediately try to revert it back on E-chads every single opportunity you get. It's pathetic

>>ratings don't matter!
not to the extent they get obsessed over on here
>>revenue doesn't matter!
not to wrestling fans
>>show quality doesn't matter!
notice how E-drones never criticize AEW for show quality
>>all that matters is we get the yummy 5 star matches!
if you don't like wrestling you don't belong here

Why? It's an e-drone console war thread. The only thing it proves is that e-drones have a boner for spamming console war threads about AEW because they're psychosexually afraid of it

it's a fake fight ya dumb mark it will never be "good"
>omfg hiroshira nakushuka did a cartwheel before he pretend a pretend punch 10/10
grow up

>notice how E-drones never criticize AEW for show quality
You don't live in this reality if this is what you actually believe. Do you think everytime someone ironically posts booker of the year, they mean it?

>Do you think everytime someone ironically posts booker of the year, they mean it?
when people post booker of the year they are seething about the fact that AEW's booking is good
>I hate le wrestling even though I post on Any Forums
you're only working yourself

tony is shoot one of the worst bookers ever in terms of storytelling

Yep. The E-chads broke your mind and you no longer live in this reality

>not to the extent
Stopped reading right there. They abso fucking lutely do matter even more
>not to wrestling fans
If you're such a fan of gAyEW then surely you'd care if they actually make money or not
>notice how E-drones never criticize AEW for show quality
The people who hate AEW don't watch AEW, what a surprise. And even still there are a few brave e-chads who sacrifice themselves and watch gayew each week so they can post webms of their botchfests and inform the rest of us on the absolute state of that shitty show
>if you don't like wrestling you don't belong here
The wrestling is the most boring part of a wrestling show. Professional wrestling at its finest is sports entertainment, like WWE and WCW. You're just a trannoid hipster

>i hate le wrestling
point out where i said that ya seething dweeb. your "match quality" is a retard tier obsession and that can be easily proven by the fact wrestling "quality" has never been higher and wrestling ratings attendances and revenue are in the fucking gutter. nobody fucking cares how many corkscrews you did before you threw a pretend kick you're not a gymnast. pic related have about 5 moves each and drew more money than any spot monkey "technical wrestler".

Attached: millions of dimes zero flips.jpg (958x596, 92.81K)

Wrestling matches only matter if they have heat behind them, every match in AEW is heatless.

nah
didn't even read your post LOL

we both know you read it, can't refute a thing and this important seethe is all ya got. enjoy your ratings collapse and cancelled show reddit smark

I honestly didn't

you honestly cried

I hope it gets sub 800k again. I'm a NJPW fan and I'm bored of this FORBIDDEN DOOR shit and hope they are encouraged to not do it again

Attached: 1650515100077.png (264x317, 179.96K)

Shut up, faggot.

>a wrestling show hemorrhaging viewers because the wrestling is so good
Maybe the wrestling isn't as good as you think. The market for Meltzer approved wrestling in the US seems to be about 1 million people and even they are dropping off.

Attached: 1524279388347.jpg (933x1118, 106.05K)

Kek even if that's true the image says it all and you are in full cope mode. If you watch wrestling because you think the pretend fights are heckin ebin you might be brain-damaged.

Meltzer is a WWE shill and WWE have been losing millions of viewers over the years, his brand of sports entertainment is a dead end