Why do pro-wrestlers start running towards the ropes immediately on the slightest push instead of resisting?

Why do pro-wrestlers start running towards the ropes immediately on the slightest push instead of resisting?
Anyway,

Attached: ToniStorm_Dynamite_20220622.webm (576x1026, 832.27K)

Attached: KeenFoolishFoxhound.webm (720x720, 1.6M)

finna

Attached: RemorsefulSlimKitfox.webm (496x848, 631.65K)

>gfycat filenames
>AEW
let me guess, these are all from reddit

Because if they stop they will get clubbed in the back of the head

>shaved sides
We need to de-Haitchify her asap

Attached: 1608809488426.png (2160x722, 3.11M)

Because of their opponents super strength, these are giants, living monsters with strength beyond all imagination. And in AEW because it's fake

In kayfabe? The momentum can lead to a counter+comeback so you let yourself be pushed. An irish whip can dislocate your shoulder so you don't fight it unless there's a big strength/weight difference.
But the palm shootoff is absolute horseshit and should be banned. Learn to fucking work.

no, they are from gfycat hence the filenames, retard.

i like the tight body of Shafir

It's better to go with the momentum than to risk falling over.

How did she get fat again in like 2 weeks?

hucow in the back

I am so god damn sick of getting worked by wardrobe. There is ndisputable evidence that this bitch is an asslet, yet at first glance this looks like an absolute wagon.

Toni just took off here because she's working with a shitter. But Shaffir should have at least pushed her back to the ropes before shooting her off to the other side for the spot. There's not enough size difference to just lazily push the back of her head to make her run.

Vince made me dress too slutty!
Look at Kieth Lee and Atom Cole, Khan clearly doesnt give a fuck how his wrestlers look

They're supposed to push their opponent into the ropes while still in the headlock, then push them off. But shitters have gotten lazy over the years and fans will eat it up anyway.

Tay in heels is dimes.

This. I unironically can't believe I got worked all these years. Onlyfans is exposing these whores.

>paizuri slot
Interesting

heel valet tay is so much better than anything she's ever done