Hated by WWE fans

>Hated by WWE fans
>Hated by NJPW fans
>Hated by Impact fans
>Probably hated by Lucha fans
whats their deal?

Attached: AEW_Dynamite_logo_(simplified).jpg (1200x809, 85K)

Self righteous owner and fanbase mixed with a product that is more often shit than it is good to everyone who isn't a deluded cultist

no okada?

no partnership?

Attached: 1652632052479.jpg (676x673, 88.98K)

jamal is irrelevant, why would anyone care what they think?

Being good and making you seethe.

why are Hitler, Mussolini, and David Kouresh hated by everyone?
AEW is the David Kouresh or Adolf Hitler of professional wrestling
>in b4 coping shut-ins

>>Hated by WWE fans
>>Hated by NJPW fans
>>Hated by Impact fans
>>Probably hated by Lucha fans
literally WWE then

Success breeds jealousy

kek the seethe has begun

christ redditors are mindless
>hehe no u

annoying fakeass fanbase who thinks aew can do no wrong. more importantly Tony is holding up the wrestling industry by locking free exwwe guys to contracts.
in truth Tony cares more about getting praised by smarks and "respected" by his peers than actually helping the wrestling business just look at how he cried about Billy not kissing his ass for letting his wrestlers work NWA

AEW consistently gets a positive reception, WWE consistently gets a negative reception, NJPW and Impact consistently get no reception, Any Forums as a whole and Any Forums specifically go against whatever the popular sentiment is, so, AEW is portrayed on this board as a hated, negatively received promotion.

Nah cultists are just thin-skinned bitches who can't take any criticism of Crackhead Khan or their shitty show and the more you push back on Any Forums, the harder you get shit on.

I agree that disagreeing with someone on Any Forums about something they think is shit is the quickest way to get that person to spend all of their free time obsessing over that thing.

AEW fans have never coherently explained why they like the show. They just like the brand name, they aren't fans of wrestling

what success?

It's literally just edrones having bitch fits

>Hated by NJPW fans
NJPWchad here, AEW is the only American promotion I watch regularly. I like AEW.

>AEW consistently gets a positive reception,

Kek no they don't. I only ever see Aew being talked about at internet wrestling forums & plebbits, which are all moderated by trannies. In real life, nobody gives a shit about wrestling at all but every once in awhile you'll hear some shit about WWE but it's usually just related to Attitude era. Amongst lapsed wrestling fans, most of them generally hate both but they'll hate WWE less simply because it's less weird than AEW. Aew is goddamn weird.